Scooter.

Member Tag Discussion

Correct me if there is a thread somewhere about this but it would be nice to know how the community tag works in the accepted post. It would just be more convenient so accepted people don't have to go ask around. Just a simple suggestion.

Peace out

Community tag? Do you mean when you are accepted into xG? If so, you can wear it a few ways (Or make your own if people think its OK)

[xG] |xG| -xG- .xG. =xG= xG xg(name) etc. etc.

As long as it shows you're in xG its fine, and members don't really need tags, but it's suggested if you want to get noticed and stuff for promotion to mod.

Community tag? Do you mean when you are accepted into xG? If so, you can wear it a few ways (Or make your own if people think its OK)

[xG] |xG| -xG- .xG. =xG= xG xg(name) etc. etc.

As long as it shows you're in xG its fine, and members don't really need tags, but it's suggested if you want to get noticed and stuff for promotion to mod.

Yeah that tag. Oh, okay, didn't realize the tag wasn't required. Thanks

Members can choose to wear them or not, but I mean, why join xG if you don't want to display your membership for others to see? Only exception is Staff who must wear tags at all times (unless "undercover" or playing on other Servers.)

Members can choose to wear them or not, but I mean, why join xG if you don't want to display your membership for others to see? Only exception is Staff who must wear tags at all times (unless "undercover" or playing on other Servers.)

My steam name is Marksman.

I am dah Traktor

But srsly, I think fake or replicating tags like Gx or exG should be disallowed. We are trying to build a community for all, and those fuckups just make life more confusing and could cause some people to shy away from playing in xG servers. That is where the CSS div is losing people. Not in retention, but in player acquisition.