Is active in CS div and TF2 div (mainly in CS div.) I really don't see any problem with him becoming a member because of activity and maturity on servers. Though I do have concerns about his previous actions on forums as he has randomly input his opinion in topics he should not be involved in and/or sh!tposted. I will agree that his overall maturity has improved.

I'll stay neutral for now.

A: 9/10

M:4/10

-1 Has gotten forum banned like 3 times, annoying, troll. Constant shit posting. I`ll agree that he did some-what change his maturity since the ban request was made for him. However i feel it hasn`t changed significantly for me to remain neutral tbh. And for those giving him vouches pls just don`t vouch for him just cause he asked you to, or you`re friends with him. As well give valid reasons....

-1 nonononono he's lieing about his age. I have no clue how old he is. Major troll, and so many other things. He'll be back to his old ways in no time, since apparently he's changed.

Guys please hear me out, give him a chance. Sure, he has done some bad stuff, but he is way cooler now. He doesn't troll anymore, he is active on the servers, and while his maturity may not be the best, I think that he at least derserves a chance. You guys might not have seen mich of a change in him, but i do. Please think about this before -1'ing him

Guys please hear me out, give him a chance. Sure, he has done some bad stuff, but he is way cooler now. He doesn't troll anymore, he is active on the servers, and while his maturity may not be the best, I think that he at least derserves a chance. You guys might not have seen mich of a change in him, but i do. Please think about this before -1'ing him

Kyo last time I played with him he was rude as can be. and actually, he just filled out a form for the CSS div and it was closed b/c of his age. Even if he has turned 14 within that time, wouldnt he still have to wait a month after close date? It maybe a different account but the same person.

You do have a valid reason for -1'ing him, so i'm not going to argue ( i'm not good at convincing.) I made that comment for future vouchers, and while, yes, he could have been mean to some people, I have seen a very big change in him. And I believe that he has proven himself with that change. I'm not going to defend him in the case where he was mean to you as #1: I was not there, and #2: I can't change the way people feel. You don't have to change your vouch, I completely respect your opinion, but I just want you to hear my thoughts as well :)

-1. You're an annoying, immature forum troll. I honestly don't care if you're a saint in-game, your absolutely abysmal maturity and behavior on the forums negates your supposedly good in-game behavior and more. The only reason that you weren't permed from the forums was because I felt that you should be given one last chance. Posting a member application the day you're unbanned makes it look like you're overeager and greedy for membership. If you really want to ever stand a chance at getting my vouch (and several others' vouches) to change, then prove on the forums that you can be mature by actually waiting a little bit and show some actually mature behavior, because frankly I've never actually seen a single real instance of maturity from you on the forums.

Also, of the 8 +1's on this thread, 6 are invalid. Jussaiyan.

I thought it was only 5 vouches. Thats what you guys did for me.

Used to be. Until someone decided it would be 10 without consulting the rest of the community, lel. Still waiting on a reply for that thread too.

That aside, I'm hell'a skeptic on letting IceSlice represent our community. Based on what I've seen on forums, I've gathered that he can be both immature, and demonstrate some pretty disrespectful behaviour. Again, not something I think would be best to represent our community. However, I'm the type to give people chances.

I won't give a positive or negative vouch, just a +/-0. I'm hoping that if you do get into the community @IceSlice , you won't take it for granted by demonstrating any distasteful attitude or disrespectful behaviour (both on Servers and Forums). But should I see a Member Protest go up with adequate evidence, I won't hesitate to provide a positive vouch there.

So only a miracle would only help, @Goblin i want to join because i wanna get to know the community, better and what it best for, @diabeetus you were right about those, and i just wanted them to support me, but its nothing but some cheap get away, @HachikoTachibana yes i was being an ass hole, there is no excuses for how i acted, and yes im 15, that other app was a mess up, @Kyokasuigetsu3867 Thank you for all the support, i love everyone of you who supported me, but it will take more then this tribe of friendliness to help me out, sadly i shall not make it, Thank you to all.