DCook

I'm bowing out.

but we're gonna make css happen again ;-;

@Nomulous has said they are planning on fully removing CSS in favor of CSGO no matter what we do.

CSS is gonna stay for a while, a long while. Do not fret, if it gets popular of course it'll stay for permanent.

Well then I hope population goes up.

Aww shit, it's been fun being a staff member with you. You showed me the ropes when i was first mod, for that I have to say thanks. I'll never forget all the "allchat" abuse tho :P. Anyways its been good...pce

Aww steaming pantload, it's been fun being a staff member with you. You showed me the ropes when i was first mod, for that I have to say thanks. I'll never forget all the "allchat" abuse tho :p. Anyways its been good...pce

Aw man Haxx. I'mma miss you!

I feel like I don't need to say goodbye, I just have this feeling like I'll see you again soon

[attach]18439[/attach] like when i am drinking.

This truth will never hurt haha. Let's be drinking buddies. xD

Hopefully you'll still hop on every now and again? First day of the population schedule will be happening today in a couple of hours, and I'll need the support of old fegs such as yourself ;)

Bye, even though we probably interacted like 5 times on the MC server. Hope you have a good non clan life I guess :/ I'm not good at goodbyes lol.