Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

I'm getting Probation

Guess who's on probation!!!

I have not been demoted however I am on probation and must now submit regular urine test to silence, He said if i do not pass all my test he will demote me. Which im sure some of you wouldnt mind. But for now You know who it is, it's ya boy [xG:M] MajorB.

* So sit back relax and let's kill each other, cause I'm here to stay*

Probation? REALLY%. BS your an awesome mod and mostly an awesome friend. You are doing an awesome job on these server. Infact, there should be more like you. turns out this drama is getting higher and problem are growing big.

It's cool. Maybe some of the drama will die down, so we can move on with playing, and not attacking each others throats in forums.

Yup crying wolf when there is no wolf means people will stop listening to the liars.

same goes for thos who lie about admin abuse.

So I will enjoy my mini vacation from Mod duties. and unwind with some killing and rebeling. I think every mod should be forced to do this every now and then, stop being a

admin and be a player for a day or two and have fun.

I apologize Ero can we be enemies again ?

It's more fun when players who have skill are on rebeling against CT's

Xavien, I keep sending you friend request and you wont accept so you tell me why cant we be friends :P lol JK +1 tho for being a peace loving hippie.

Roger that vero, sorry wasnt meaning to sound cocky. excited I got a 2nd chance and only got probation.

Thanks alot :) You make a great CT. I might have to skip knifing you 1 time in game the next time i see you and get a chance as a T.