STEAM_0:1:122068103

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

Since July 2015

Reasons for Joining:

I'm back from vacation and want to rejoin the community.

Also hours on TF2 is about 26.5 in the past two weeks but that's the time of one weeku

Seems kind of weird to me that right after you get sponsor you apply back. Don't want to be rude but, I don't think buying your way back into the community is a good thing to do.

Who knows, maybe I'm an idiot.

She made an app like 2 days after she left, but since 30 days hadn't passed it got closed.

Seems kind of weird to me that right after you get sponsor you apply back. Don't want to be rude but, I don't think buying your way back into the community is a good thing to do.

Who knows, maybe I'm an idiot.

Sponsor isn't much of an actual rank sooo... and also I wouldn't buy my way back as that's a dumb thing to do.

Sponsoring as always been a thing I wanted to do since last year but just didn't find the time and after I heard that Aegean was looking for sponsors, I talked to him about it. Also the xG:S thing kinda started when I came back

Pretty active on the servers, and is generally a nice person. +1

A: 8/10

M: 8/10

The previous event that involved you shouldn't really put a damper on you becoming a member again. I hope others feel the same way as I do.

Overall I think that she/he is a great and nice person in general and would make a great member although I'm not sure why they got demoted (also... how do I 1+ ?)

+1

A:7

M:420

The reason I say he/she is because I don't believe it till I see it...anime-character-giving-away-a-prize-and-acting-tsundere.jpg.bd3f97cebcc69108758bb9b40aa892d3.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Overall I think that she/he is a great and nice person in general and would make a great member although I'm not sure why they got demoted (also... how do I 1+ ?)

A:7

M:420

The reason I say he/she is because I don't believe it till I see it...[ATTACH]24873[/ATTACH]

legit type + 1 without a space in between like so +1

By the way, when she originally asked for sponsor, I had asked her if she would like any benefits and she never once mentioned that she wants to pay for powers, or an easier time getting member or just being considered member etc. She also said after she decided to sponsor that she will "work her way up" to mod if she can get member back.

Her being sponsor is not in any way her trying to buy her way into the community just to be clear.

My +1 doesn't count as I can't get on servers but she always lets me know of rule breakers and asks for staff whenever there's an issue so she's definitely worth having as a member in my opinion.

Vouch : +1

Activity : 8

Maturity : 7.5

Reason : SnowyMinion is very active and friendly. She was a great member and moderator. She definitely deserves to be a member again.