Edit History

Bot

Bot

I was the other staff member on during the bit where he was playing as warden on clouds. With the amount of rules that were bent and broken I feel like a 2 day team ban is very, very gracious. I will not go into much depth because I was not there when the actual ban was issued on Nexzoid, but I saw enough on Clouds before I had to disconnect. First of all, I would say at least once per round he was in knifing distance of the T's, luckily the T's were giving him a chance and often didn't rush him, but he was killed here and there. Yes there were warnings in voice chat to stay away from the T's and stop baiting by myself and by many of the other players on the server who were getting angry because of it, also I did issue a few slays against him when it got too bad, yet the baiting continued for as long as I was on. Also, he was very quick to shoot as warden. There were many instances were people had asked for repeats and they were killed before a repeat was issued, also here and there T's were killed a mere 1-2 seconds after commands were given. Even more than this sometimes he completely freekilled whether not hearing other wardens commands correctly or moving while shooting and hitting multiple T's. In the 30 minutes or so that I was on the server I remember being randomly freekilled by him 2 times at least and I know other people suffered similar fates. I was personally going to ban him earlier, but me and @MinerTeddy talked a bit more and we decided to be gracious and give him a few more chances. That is what brings us here, after I left I guess he slipped up some more and was banned. With every slip up and freekill that happened I believe 2 days is about the nicest thing that could of been done for him. This ban was well deserved and once again... Its only 2 days, read the rule book once or twice and watch some other players play warden. 

Bot

Bot

I was the other staff member on during the bit where he was playing as warden on clouds. With the amount of rules that were bent and broken I feel like a 2 day team ban is very, very gracious. I will not go into much depth because I was not there when the actual ban was issued on Nexzoid, but I saw enough on Clouds before I had to disconnect. First of all, I would say at least once per round he was in knifing distance of the T's, luckily the T's were giving him a chance and often didn't rush him, but he was killed here and there. Yes there were warnings in voice chat to stay away from the T's and stop baiting by myself and by many of the other players on the server who were getting angry because of it, yet the baiting continued for as long as I was on. Also, he was very quick to shoot as warden. There were many instances were people had asked for repeats and they were killed before a repeat was issued, also here and there T's were killed a mere 1-2 seconds after commands were given. Even more than this sometimes he completely freekilled whether not hearing other wardens commands correctly or moving while shooting and hitting multiple T's. In the 30 minutes or so that I was on the server I remember being randomly freekilled by him 2 times at least and I know other people suffered similar fates. I was personally going to ban him earlier, but me and @MinerTeddy talked a bit more and we decided to be gracious and give him a few more chances. That is what brings us here, after I left I guess he slipped up some more and was banned. With every slip up and freekill that happened I believe 2 days is about the nicest thing that could of been done for him. This ban was well deserved and once again... Its only 2 days, read the rule book once or twice and watch some other players play warden.