Sign in to follow this  
russki

Any way to record Css all the time?

Hey i got pissed of being freeslayed and freekicked by Tarin all the time and i want to record my games but is there any way of it not taking up like a ♥♥♥♥ load of space. I want to film the whole time im playing css. Fraps takes videos that weight like 2 gbs per 1 min or some ♥♥♥♥ is there any other recorders that take less space or some ♥♥♥♥ like that?

lol so I can't expect a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ admin abuse thread?

I record demos then rerecord with FRAPS if I need to.

There are times when i wish i was recording but unfortunately im usually not lol, though i have been recording a bit more lately on jailbreak with the way things have been going there.... More to the Point, when i do record i will use fraps if its just for a short minute but since raps uses a ♥♥♥♥ load of memory i usually record with a program called Hypercam. though this program may be a bit to low quality i am able to wither re-record it with fraps to make it higher and then enhance it with my editing software that i have so it works out fine for me. so just give hypercam a try if you still need one and if not use some of the other suggestions here.

I don't record while playing cause it lags the crap out of my computer, if it didn't, there would be a lot ban requests with proof on here

Haha you mad i didn't catch you freeslaying? And i was no where near ♥♥♥♥ing armory when you slayed me bro. Get some glasses and come the ♥♥♥♥ at me. Plus i ain't writing a admin abuse with no proof ima get perma banned because im not xg