Sign in to follow this  
Hashtag

Lets settle this problem.

*DEAD* [xG:M] ♥Ɗʊǩɛ♥ [GG] : Don't team kill and be with the ts

*DEAD* [xG] .# : we had an agreement

*DEAD* [xG:M] ♥Ɗʊǩɛ♥ [GG] : doesnt matter its server rules.

*DEAD* [xG] .# : oh god

*DEAD* [xG] .# : you're such an eye sore duke

*DEAD* [xG] .# : real.

[xG] .#: *DEAD* [xG:M] ♥Ɗʊǩɛ♥ [GG] : Maybe if you followed the rules you wouldnt get in trouble?

[xG] .#: *DEAD* [xG] .# : you're right duke

*DEAD* [xG] .# : I should only break rules when it involves a girl

*DEAD* [xG] .# : just like you!

*DEAD* [xG:M] ♥Ɗʊǩɛ♥ [GG] : !ban .# 1440 "Disrespect"

Disconnect: You've been banned. Check Xeno Gamers for your ban information..

Disconnect: You've been banned. Check Xeno Gamers for your ban information..

Not alot to say. I did say this out of anger, but at this point I'm raging because this is the 2nd one day ban this guy has given me. Granted the first ban was legit, it had reasoning, but as for this ban I barely said anything and was not given a warning as to what to stop doing. On top of that he tends to break rules constantly when it becomes late at night. ex: free tazing hard one late night while people were complaining Regardless that was when we were cool, so it wasn't such a big deal. As of late he has turned into this hypocritical power hungry mod who thinks he can do whatever to whoever he chooses. Maybe this is just my outlook, but I'm not a big fan of rules. Thus my reasoning for being in xG, a clan with very few rules. If I wanted a bunch of hitlers to be on my ass 24/7 I'd go join =(eGO)= Also, tried attaching my condump as proof that this text was not forged, but it is too large. Msg me if you'd like the condump. That's all.

Also, i think that duke should have gone for a kick and typing "control your anger" or have given a warning before banning him for a day. But # you did in fact disrespect him so it wasn't entirely innocent like you say you are. A 1 day ban isnt much either way

1. I RARLY even see you on or interact with you untill the other day.

2. I was highly offend by that commment you know the rules and i was given mod to uphold them.

3. As for hounding you for a month, WAT? read part 1 again.

4. You should have gotten last time i dont take it lightly.

5. Up till the first time i banned you i didnt even know you had a problem with me and as for being "cool" thats not true because yet again i never interacted with you.

6. i Assumed when you got banned the first time you would learn not to be disrespectful to anyone.

7. As i told syn in teamspeak, even if you and the guy your about to freekill agree to it you will still be slayed its against server rules. i'm here to help enforce the rules as best of my ability you were slayed for team killing then went and yet again disrespected me.

8. This wasnt the first time since i had gotten onto JB today that you were disrespectful

tl;dr he disrespected me a few times and got a day ban again. i shouldnt have to warn when you KNOW better.

also -1 copypasting doesnt count as proof

You have been banned for disrespect. This is the second time you've been banned for disrespect. First time was disrespect/racism for being kicked by Duke, by calling him the n word, and being extremely aggressive. Because I don't appreciate that. This time you were banned for disrespecting Duke. It's a day ban. It was a day and for both. Stop getting upset over it and understanding what's going on. Please read the MOTD, and then come back. There is no disrespect for any other xG, if you're having trouble, talk it out with them, or have another member talk it out with you.

Also -1 for proof. He was telling you to read the rules, and you continued to insult him. Nice try. ^^

-1 you were warned and kicked for disrespecting when I was on (I wasn't the actual admin to kick you because I spelled your name wrong lol). There is no proof here and frankly you were trying to cause problems with admins.

srry hashtag, but u do need proof to back up ur argument, but from what i read, u did disrespect duke by saying he doesnt know rules when hes been chosen to be a mod because he knows rules, also from what i heard, u did agree to put this whole thing in the past, so ima go with those two conclusions

any problems or things that u want to say, u can pm me over forums

-sealed away in the last great time war