Sign in to follow this  
Tilex686

Jailbreak CT banned appeal

I got banned because I didn't knew the mod and I made a freeshot on a T running toward me with his knife.

I didn't knew the rules at that time and now, after playing a lot of hours on this mod, I would like to be able to play as a guard on the modl. Please consider my appeal.

And I don't think that a one time mistake deserves a perma ban from being a CT on this mod. I would like to be able to play as CT when no one wants to and maybe try to warden in the future.

when were you banned?

what was your name when you were banned?

do you know who banned you?

I got banned a couple of weeks ago.

I was named Lone Wolf when i was banned.

I don't know who banned me.

You were perm ct banned by @A51Nova with the reason "Freekiller", even if what you are saying is true, we are not able to unctban you since there's a glitch with it, the best thing we can do is unctban you if there's an admin playing at the time you want to play ct because you'll get rebanned on the next map.

But first I wan't to see what Nova has to say (if he remembers)

I only perma ct ban players that constantly abuse the rules on ct side, I always give players more than 3 warnings, usually I teamswap that player for the day and if he switches to ct side and abuses again or free kills again that's when I do ct bans. My reason "Free killing" is where it stands at. Even if I weren't a mod or not and I saw you free killing players I would have done the same thing. From where I can remember with your name, that wasn't your first offence and I gave you multiple warnings. Most players that play with me know that I'm always giving out warnings and when players don't adhere to it I either ct ban for a day a week or perma ct ban depending on the severity. Granted that I was a bit too severe on my ban towards some player but I'm going to stand behind my call. Not to be a dick to you or anything, I'm just following rules going with the MOTD. I even tell players on mic and in chat, I hate doing bans or kicks, but if a player abuses the rules or breaks the rules within the MOTD or anything that have to do with the rules I'll take action towards that said player that breaks the rules or does not follow rules.

I got banned because I didn't knew the mod and I made a freeshot on a T running toward me with his knife.

I didn't knew the rules at that time and now, after playing a lot of hours on this mod, I would like to be able to play as a guard on the modl. Please consider my appeal.

"I didn't knew the rules at that time" , enough reason for me to ban you as well AFTER you didn't follow the rules. If you join ct side and you're listening to the wardens orders or if a CT is given ORDERS then it shouldn't be hard to discern what's going on, you could have asked anyone and they would have been able to help you.

Found my Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:39459392

Cannot be multiple offenses, since it was like the second time I was playing on the server. I won't beg for an unban, that's not my point. Just pointing out here that perma ct ban for 1 offense isn't fair. More then that, I seriously can figure out where I was glitching.

Found my Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:39459392

Cannot be multiple offenses, since it was like the second time I was playing on the server. I won't beg for an unban, that's not my point. Just pointing out here that perma ct ban for 1 offense isn't fair. More then that, I seriously can figure out where I was glitching.

What nova is saying is that it wasnt one offense. He gave you mulltiple warnings. As you said yourself, you dont know the rules.

I suggest a week or a two week long ct ban. It would give him enough time to learn our rules.

I'll re appeal to your ban in 2 weeks. I feel 2 weeks is a decent time. Like I said I'm not being a dick, I'm trying to help out the community.

Nova, i think you should just look up the chat and paste here the evidence that you warned him multiple times, that will definitely solve all the questions if either of you guys are telling the truth (I'm just being neutral here, no favoritism).

unfortunately we are still not able to perm unctban anyone, the best we can do is unctban you every time you want to play as a ct(that is if theres an admin on atm)

so here's what we are gonna do, in ONE WEEK, you can ask our admins on the server to unctban you and if they ask you why you can send them a link to this thread, but you can only do this in ONE WEEK.

closed