Sign in to follow this  
Gkoo

Map Making Team (Recruiting Thread)

Steam ID: um cant find ma page url atm

Valve Hammer Editor experience: 44 hours no maps but I know how alot of things work.

What can you offer: Experience in hammer, know how to download custom textures etc

Area of the map you would like to create :Whatevers left thats not to hard.

Some sections were made unprofessionally, so we have to fix them so they will be easy on the compiling. Adding areas and completing the structure's based on balancing the teams.

I want to say the 15th. If it is pushed I will inform. @@Hidingmaster

INTRUSION!!! *siren*

are you taking map testers still? might wanna try to if i know how

(never tested maps or anything before) :D

I thought i'd try to say this since i saw JINGS post the same thing. but i doubt anyone'd notice if i commented on it.

(In english - are you taking map testers? i will test if you still are)

IS THIS A GRAVEDIG? i sure as hell hope not.

'Merica

i have absolutely 0 experience with the valve editor but i can attempt 3d models if you guys cant seem to get something the way you want. im decent in 3ds max...I can try anyway. But i get the feeling you guys have it under control.

-Karch

We need someone who is very good at optimizing a map. It is a necessity.

We also need a person who has a good eye for textures and will be texturing the final map.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30582764

Valve Hammer Editor experience: I know how to build blocks, wedges, spheres and make basic rooms. Still have some stuff to work on. Right now learning how to make doors.

What can you offer: Ideas, I'm right now trying to make a TTT map, but I'm still new to hammer so I'm not having much luck other than making basic rooms.

Edit: Added my Steam ID

can i test plzzzzz. i have too much time on my hands anyway, and im bad so ull get a better perspective of an average to below average player.