Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

JayBreeze/Chrono/and Serbian

So I get banned from TS3 3 times because 1st one everybody knows about the chrono and me situation. Jaybreeze incident is the one that me and poopdick are pissed off because Jaybreeze DID not have proof about us trolling and he also BANNED a person THAT WASNT EVEN INVOLVED. And said it was a misclick and nothing was done about it. Their is no rule saying that their is a rule for all channels having to not advertise. Even though I payed for 10 dollars their is no rules that state that the rules apply for MY CHANNEL. Where in the rules say that they apply to your channel when you buy it. Nothing so I should of not been banned from the ts3 server in the first place because their is no rules that state that you CANT ADVERTISE IN YOUR OWN CHANNEL

Let me get this straight so UNTOUCHABLE JAYBREEZE can ban whoever the hell he wants on team speak with no actual proof. But toweliee gets perma banned for advertising another gaming communities website on his own teamspeak channel that he purchased. None of the general rules specify anything about having your own purchased channel on teamspeak.

one of the general rules for xG is no advertising period. it would count for ALL CHANNELS AND ALL SERVERS no matter what. but like seriously advertising another community in the xG ts3 are you fucking dumb? like seriously and you think it's okay to do such because you cant understand simple ideas such as the rule for no advertising. not to be a dick but fucking wow.

No it dosent say IT APPLIES TO CHANNELS THAT YOU BUY. It says on it servers. Not Channels that you buy.

CHANNEL THAT YOU BUY that is ON the TEAMSPEAK SERVER. do i have to make it more obvious or do you understand it yet? you BOUGHT a channel but it's still part of xG's TS3 SERVER.

It doesn't matter that you bought the channel, it's still part of the xG (that's the keyword towlie) teamspeak server. I honestly am failing to understand why you would even think that this was a good idea in the first place.

KK YOU WANT ME TO POST A RULE ALSO.

5. No trolling whatsoever. Verbally attacking a person will get you banned.

6. Keep all language PG- 13 on the servers, forum, and Teamspeak. *You will not be kicked/slayed/banned for cussing. However, if you are doing it excessivly to troll or abuse someone it will have repercussions.

Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

Towlie no matter what there is NO ADVERTISING PERIOD. You are BASHING the clan and DISCOURAGING new people from joining. We DON"T CARE if it's your channel the NO ADVERTISING RULE EXTENDS TO ANYTHING XG OWNED. Like I said you PERSIST in crying abuse when ever something doesn't go in your favor. You are in this position because you TROLLED the people who were "trolling" you and you are SUCH AN EASY TARGET BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOOK THE OTHER WAY AND FORGET ABOUT THEM.

-1-1-1-1 for you.

I've tried to help your standing with the clan but you are acting like a child and downright ridiculous.

#closethisthread

#JUST_PERM_HIM_ALREADY

BlackRock I was not bashing on the clan.

Highthere always bashes on it so why isnt she banned. Plz explain that then.

I didnt say xg sucks like the picture you posted. So why you not understanding that I wasnt bashing xg.

Seriously, you arnt outright saying xG is bad but you are telling people to leave the clan and to join yours. saying xG isnt good and IG is better. Which i laugh at cause IG as you and peppermint.

There's plenty of people that bash the community and nothing is done about it. All Im gonna say is its always different when someone is reprimanded for breaking the rules. You guys are never consistent and fair when rules our broken. It's ALWAYS different for everyone. Anyone who says other wise is full of it.

And yea toweliee purcahsed his own vent channel on xenogamers teamspeak. So can he not dictate who can join the channel and who can't. Would that not include links posted by the channel leader? The link that toweliee posted in his own channel was for Speedlimit,me, and blackrock that's it. It wasn't advertised for everyone to see.

KK FREAKIN' CLOSE THIS

For further clarification: if 3 different people ban you within 1-2 days, there is obviously an issue. and it's not with the community because 2/3 of them are some of the more level headed people in the community. the other 1 is... just drunk... although had a good reason behind it.