Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

JayBreeze/Chrono/and Serbian

Untouchable JayBreeze? I like that, i think im gonna keep it. As for you, you make an anti-xg clan/steam group but still hang around in xG... butthurt much? You then join some knock off xG clan, trying to get it started (Illumin) and yet you still come on here, post meaningless shit, go on teamspeak, stroll, and all around are just a shitty person. I have no regrets about banning you or your little buddies and I'd do it again if you came on teamspeak right now. You are a cancer to this clan and should be removed permanently.

JUST GIVE UP. YOU'RE A LOST CAUSE. NOBODY WANTS YOU AROUND AND YOU CONSTANTLY BREAK RULES.

Seriously. Try to find another gaming community that will put up with your bullshit for as long as xG did. I doubt anyone has the tolerance and I'm surprised you lasted this long.

You even fucking said in the picture to JOIN IG. How stupid could you POSSIBLY be?

I am probably going to get forum banned for this but for fucks sake man you have a lower IQ then a MENTALLY CHALLENGED rock. I do NOT understand how you even get dress. All you do is constantly troll I do not even understand how you for one GOT in the clan and for two are NOT banned from the forums yet. You have caused the clan so much grief it is unbelievable if you LEFT the clan then why do you stick around and complain about getting PUNISHED for breaking the rules? You know QUITE clearly that 99.99% of the clan does not like you yet you stick around and complain about getting trolled/abused when you are actually EARNING it.

The amount of autism this fucking thread has is fucking unbelievable.

lol rly towelie? u advertised on an xg server, regardless of whether or not it was in ur own channel, ur honestly completely retarded, and this thread is undeniable proof that u are missing half a brain, possibly even more. u complain and bitch and qq all the fucking time and u have the absolute worst elocution i have ever seen in my life. just reading ur post made me 15 IQ points dumber and i have reason to believe that if i read every post that u have made on the forums one after the other, my brain would degenerate to the point that i would forget how to breathe.

if u happen to survive to the age of adulthood (age not mentality because we all know thats impossible), it will be a human miracle and would disprove every single possible theory that there is of evolution and survival of the fittest

-sealed away in the last great time war