Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

Servers

Are there any server you'll like to see for the Css division? or maybe something added to spice up the server? Post some ideas here and you may see it soon!

The servers has been decreasing in population which isn't so enjoyable when we have no-one to play with :(, We'll like to change that and we're taking up some ideas from you guys. So post here if there are anything you'll like to see on the servers or changes made. Or even some server mod ideas like just a plain vanilla server (pub)

an idea that has been around but never made it

-Pub

The Jailbreak server is pretty much the whole cs:s division. Instead of wasting money on new servers nobody will play on, use that money to bump of the jailbreak server. I do like the pub idea though.

additions to the jb server.

-Warden plugin-

Maybe just add something like there is in cs:go where the guard that wants to become warden types !w.

-Maps!-

Add commonly played maps like Alcatraz and such.

-Behavior-

I'm tired of the trolls and people who don't read the rules and then spam about free kills in chat even though it wasn't.

-!guard-

Remove the !guard and just leave the /guard command, or just quit telling new people how to join ct since they obviously didn't read the rules if they don't know the command! The reason to remove !guard is because that is a public command that everyone sees and well monkey see monkey do. /guard still adds you to the list but doesn't show that you've typed it.

-Models-

As IU Designs has said, maybe adding more skins in. I liked it when the elite member wore a yellow or orange prisoner suit.

Well not everyone would only enjoy jailbreak, we need to expand on other mods like mg and such, How about a server with SnK maps with some Awp only maps?

Sign in to follow this