xGShadowSpy

Some new Last CT Songs.

Ones by @@xShadowSpyx first:

First one seems to much techno-ish, might not sound too well on the server.

Second one is great and catchy, but at only 44 seconds, it's really, really short. Last CT normally lasts longer than 60 seconds.

The dubstep ones seem like the same problem with the first. Too much techno, and might not sound good on the server.

First listed by @@Genesis seems like it might be a good suggestion. Might need the volume reduced a bit.

Second by him seems like a good song as well.

One listed by @@Forest +1 Benny Hill makes everything funny.

One listed by @@Eden I'm not sure about, has a techno/rock(?) feel to it. Not a bad song, gets a bit loud at times.

The second one that @@xShadowSpyx suggested, titled "Xeno Gamers Last CT Option" sounds really good, but again, the short clip wouldn't fit as a last CT song. But, I saw the original song, and while the clip from the video posted was good, the full song doesn't sound all too well.

Either way, I'll at least add that one, don't want to make the song cycle too big right now.

When I get home I'll check on what all of them are, including the ones I added. Right now I think there's like, what, 7-8 in the cycle? I don't want to cycle too many, but I'll see what else there is.

More suggestions?

I have an entire playlist of songs i will post some later when im done comp :) @@DarkWolf6052 I can send them to u over steam if u would like

When I get home I'll check on what all of them are, including the ones I added. Right now I think there's like, what, 7-8 in the cycle? I don't want to cycle too many, but I'll see what else there is.

More suggestions?

as the great flatline once said,

This is what I imagine my xG Sounds folder will look in the future. :eek:

687474703a2f2f692e696d6d2e696f2f313837307a2e6a706567