SuperMaddud

The Plan

Ok guys, the plan is to make the multiverse server into a minigames/survival server. If you look at the minecraft server lists, the top servers have minigames. I want to get the server populated.

How this will work.

1. When you win a minigame, you will recieve $50 (in game) and 3 diamonds.

2. You can then use that money to purchase items in your survival world.

If it goes well, maybe factions or towny will be added.

Thanks and keep playing <3

-super

lets have a factions world as well, before when we had just a factions server it was very popular, I like the minigames idea only maybe more money? or is $50 gunna be A FUCKING LOT of money?

lets have a factions world as well, before when we had just a factions server it was very popular, I like the minigames idea only maybe more money? or is $50 gunna be A FUCKING LOT of money?

The money given wont be too op. That will then make the users keep playing the minigames for more money. It may be increased more to the time when the hunger games and stuff is added.

Hey I got great ideas for the server, and I would love to help any way possible. I would also love to show you some servers that get over 1000 players. We should model our server like that and we really could rack in the money from donations! As for the tekkit servers we should make them vanilla technic server and you shouldn't ban the most important items red matter and dark matter. You should ban however ban items that are destructive and have no effect to the game play of the players. This is just some of my ideas, I would love to see you on teamspeak, I will be unbanned tomorrow (If you would really like to see why you can check the ban protest.) Also I would love for you to listen to the Xg members they have great ideas and they all together represent what minecraft players want. If you also have issues with the plugins and also would like some ideas for some plugins to add to the server I can also show you some. I am just asking if I can help you in any way. I am not here to get any rank but to make xg minecraft division the best it has ever been.

I like factions but the reason that it failed was because people got raided and complained. A factions server would work if people would calm the fuck down and realized that raiding was a main part of the server and grow up.

Hey I got great ideas for the server, and I would love to help any way possible. I would also love to show you some servers that get over 1000 players. We should model our server like that and we really could rack in the money from donations! As for the tekkit servers we should make them vanilla technic server and you shouldn't ban the most important items red matter and dark matter. You should ban however ban items that are destructive and have no effect to the game play of the players. This is just some of my ideas, I would love to see you on teamspeak, I will be unbanned tomorrow (If you would really like to see why you can check the ban protest.) Also I would love for you to listen to the Xg members they have great ideas and they all together represent what minecraft players want. If you also have issues with the plugins and also would like some ideas for some plugins to add to the server I can also show you some. I am just asking if I can help you in any way. I am not here to get any rank but to make xg minecraft division the best it has ever been.

Ill talk to you tomorrow if I see you. I am always listening to the actual members and what they want.

Well I would love survival with a shop plugin and protected spawn with plots that players can spend on for building whatever they want, but there will be rules on building like no dirt shacks cant look ugly. The plots will be relatively expensive so only the dedicated players get it. I know we can make survival work without factions and no greifing allowed. And agian we cant have abusive staff go on creative and build diamond houses. Only SA should have the ability to switch gamemodes. and anyone who is corrupt and spawns materials and bans for no good reason shouldn't be on the server.

I like factions but the reason that it failed was because people got raided and complained. A factions server would work if people would calm the fuck down and realized that raiding was a main part of the server and grow up.

You got most of it right, but people only complained because all of the admins had one faction, and played a lot which led to us raiding. And people complained that we cheated to find coords and spawned things in