Fraggot

Fraggot - Counter-Strike: Source

That reason is used a lot, It's basically for rules that we don't want to explain but we know are bannable (It's not a big deal), Or the reason is too long. I'd assume either the rebel didn't pick the gun up (if it really was a map gun) and had his own, or it was for another reason in the past just before it. We still don't know exactly why he was banned. But i think it's fine.

If you think it's fine you're lazy. It's not hard to type in a simple reason. Not only that but the admin who bans for "read motd" would have to explain regardless if the ban is appealed or if the person asks in game. Your excuse for using that reason is pretty awful.

lol he got a week ban because he was previously banned if it was his first it woulda been a day, and no i can't recall who was on that day

So you week banned him for him supposedly camping medic. And the reason for the extended ban is because you banned him a week ago for one day because he broke minor rules.

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

uh. what happened here?

Try reading the thread before posting, it might help solve problems like this.

+1. It doesn't really make sense to teamban him for a week for the supposed "snowball" reason. The only reason that I see to even use the snowball is if a player continually shows little to no knowledge/acknowledgment of the motd, and also is seen breaking the same rules over and over. Since Fraggot only broke a minor rule, I see really no reason to even teamban him at all, especially for a week. Your reasons for both his teambans are pretty terrible, just saying "breaking server rules" or "read motd" with no other explanation makes it infinitely harder when a ban protest comes around to see what rules were actually being broken. It just leaves too much room for doubt as to what actually happened when the ban was handed out.

Beetus?

I'm just an admin, I don't have the final say in matters like this. It's up to how DM's feel about your ban and what the general consensus is from the community that determines whether you'll be unbanned or not. If @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo or @@John could leave their thoughts on this thread it would be appreciated.