Crowley

Crowley Mod App (move To Mod Apply Cant Post There)

Division:

Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG|™Crowley™|

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:39661189

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

Xeno Gamers - Player Information Been playing for a little over a month. On everyday and stick to usually CSGO and sometimes switch over to rust for a hour or 2.

Experience:

I used to be a Super admin on a Gmod Dark Rp server. I crawled up the ranks like Hitler did and i worked damn hard for it. I know coding in some fields of game design/Map/Implementing Items from my super admin days.

Further Information:

I think i deserve mod because Bonk told me to apply because he hates me, and now non jokingly i think i deserve mod or get to take it for a testy poo, is because i get along with the community. I never once had someone mad at me on the server or our awesome community. I know the rules by now, Except when i almost got bonk banned because i'm fucking bad, but anyhoosle I know the Motd i read it thru at least 6 times because i was a weeabo in the beginning. But i am mature i respect players and respect the xG community. I'm on everyday even after school, and lastly Snackbar your a S H I T comp player and a fagala. Thanks to everyone for considering my mod app! Cant wait to see the Comments :)

upload_2015-12-29_19-57-48.png.457eb8168141c8d203602aad1da8a6d8.png

upload_2015-12-29_19-57-48.png.2be423d02c442e7a86c5aea37652a68e.png

and lastly Snackbar your a S H I T comp player and a fagala

oo shots fired

+1 fuckboi who is a fuckboi and knows his shit and is on a lot, would def be a good addition to staff.

A:nerd

M:nerd

Also- if your mod app is anything like this when you post it again @Crowley I will personally close and deny it myself. If the whole thing reads like a cringey joke then why would I allow you a staff position? Take the application as serious as you would take the job or dont bother.

Also @Bonk what te hell was that vouch post? Youre admin now, its a good time to start leading by example.