Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

xG BullseyeX™

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:49080993

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

I admit to killing those people and being a complete fucking idiot but people learn from their mistakes and i believe i will learn from mine because i really like this server and the people that play on it and also have a decent knowledge of the rules. (probably more than most of the 7 year old's that play as ct right now)

but people learn from their mistakes and i believe i will learn from mine

You should learn them before you make one of these, not after you get unbanned. You were always a hitler warden and just cancer in general. -1

-1 hard to believe you really like the people on the server when you call them "fucking retards" .

Doesn't really make jail break fun just makes it more toxic then it already is. (needs more time tbh)

If you look there are options to do if you want to get unbanned, buuuuut since you have been banned twice and massed twice thats like worth a few bans. Im gonna be honest no one will agree that you get unbanned and doing the first option with the banner and 10 dollars is only worth one crime but what you did isnt worth the first option. So i suggest you do the mono lisa challenge cause it would be funny and fuck you -1, untill i see it my vote will remain to stay

If you look there are options to do if you want to get unbanned, buuuuut since you have been banned twice and massed twice thats like worth a few bans. Im gonna be honest no one will agree that you get unbanned and doing the first option with the banner and 10 dollars is only worth one crime but what you did isnt worth the first option. So i suggest you do the mono lisa challenge cause it would be funny and frick you -1, untill i see it my vote will remain to stay

The first one was cuz the rules werent up to date for me for some reason

How has my attitude not change?

Ur attitude has stayed the same. The same salty and cancerous person that you were less then a month ago. People change, but not in that short amount of time. I havent seen ur attitude change. Give yourself a few more months and, if your a good boy, then maybe you might be un banned

The first one was cuz the rules werent up to date for me for some reason
HELLO? What kind of excuse is that, the page for rules was lost and there were people who got permed from the server for breaking the non existent rules but yea valid argument.

HELLO? What kind of excuse is that, the page for rules was lost and there were people who got permed from the server for breaking the non existent rules but yea valid argument.

The reason i got banned was for saying take a step out face your cell then guncheck freeze for me guncheck freeze said face away from cells all it said for me so sure

What hes talking about(I think) with the whole motd thing was the time before the whole "guncheck freeze" thing was clarified.

I wont vouch because i havent been on at the same time as him recently so i cant say anything about his attitude.

while I was still staff you were one of the people I would constantly have to look at for trying to find loopholes and just generally being toxic. I don't know if either of those have changed, but judging from how you're been responding to everything recently(and rating everyone you disagree with a negative rating?) I'm going to assume the latter hasn't changed and -1. Just because the rules are broken in-game doesn't mean you can't check them in-browser on the forums.

while I was still staff you were one of the people I would constantly have to look at for trying to find loopholes and just generally being toxic. I don't know if either of those have changed, but judging from how you're been responding to everything recently(and rating everyone you disagree with a negative rating?) I'm going to assume the latter hasn't changed and -1. Just because the rules are broken in-game doesn't mean you can't check them in-browser on the forums.

I rate well for people who are right and also many of the times i was told on was because they dint know the rules or were just salty i killed them