Position:

Time Active:

4 days 17:40:54 hours

Experience:

have moderated servers on gmod and minecraft before court stuff happened

Donated:

No

Information:

I'm sorry, I just hope things are different since I got released and I dont have to worry about that anymore. And I havent been forcing myself to play because I needed hours like I did last time. I dont get mad, I just leave when it gets cancer now (which is probably best)

I'm sorry, I just hope things are different since I got released and I dont have to worry about that anymore. And I havent been forcing myself to play because I needed hours like I did last time. I dont get mad, I just leave when it gets cancer now (which is probably best)

?????????????????????????????

@Owl Requesting that the [irrelevant] posts above (both Charles' and Narwhal's) be removed (with the permission of Narwhal) as they are in no shape or form relevant to the thread and are resulting in some derailing.

Would also like to suggest that if you aren't in good standing with someone (pretty obvious that such is the case here) that you don't derail their thread with what may be a touchy subject @Charles :coffee:

this is a mod app, not a facebook post. please keep posts relevant to the thread, and if you're gonna post an opinion post it on the OP's abilities as staff, not anything else. mass deleted everything, anything more will be dealt with forum bans.

thank you

ai.imgur.com_34VWchh.png.f3b44ca069c233ead56362723b206301.png -both of these are from a few nights ago

-1 asked multiple members for drugs, insanely disrespectful to randoms, members and staff alike. Maybe change to a +/- 0 if he's changed like he says he has, but those chat logs are from a few nights ago and there was more before that (what Charles said wasn't right, but I have a feeling there's still going to be an issue with disrespect- before the screenshots he essentially called some of the higher ups and nearly all of the members of xG "13-17 year old faggots that lived in their mom's basements" I dont have those logs because my computer restarted itself last night and closed the chat) and I feel like if he's only here for staff that doesn't show 100% dedication to the server. my 2 cents, if he fixes his attitude for good then maybe there could be a chance

ai.imgur.com_isfFU0s.png.6ff02f021664b0b3f5539f7315a44b2e.png

yes, I was mad that someone I respect tried to turn my life situation into a joke, yes I blew up, yes that was wrong. Pretending its ok to make fun of peoples drug problems isnt alright and when your main complaint is someone asking for drugs, dont go OFFERING them drugs (even as a joke) that sort of thing is hippocritical, and yes I'm gonna flip my shit when somebody crosses that line. sorry my response was inappropriate, but it was in the presence of something equally as inappropriate, which no does not justify my action at 1:30 AM this morning

And I also take it seriously when his response to me asking for drugs before was "I dont have any, I'm offended because I have serious drug issues in the family and that brings back bad memories" and unfriended me because of it, but now its all "here u want some drugs to feel better? :)" no one is going to make a swap that fast from hating all drugs to it being some sort of spectacle for his amusement, so I was pretty mad that he either lied or exaggerated to get others on his side.. If drugs are so funny now, he would not have thrown me some fake sob story about how they ruined his family or whatever tf he said

-1 Honestly the drug issue has no weight on this. The way Narwhal is conducting himself now is not a way I want to see staff reacting to a situation like this. If he cannot handle himself in a mature manner then he does not deserve staff. The drug issues of the past are another conversation of their own and the attitude shown is enough for me to not want him on staff.

Closing this since first of all, a staff member really needs to be respected by the existing community, and it's clear you are not, regardless or not these peoples' reasoning for it is valid.

Secondly, it's clear you have a completely ridiculous attitude towards being staff. Calling the community "shit" and thinking you are somehow the chosen one to be able to "un-shitify it" just screams narcissism and immaturity, both of which obviously are not qualities we want for staff.