Aegean

What Tournies And Giveaways Would You Be Interested In?

So far the ideas are League 5v5 Summoners Rift, CS:GO 5v5 active maps and 1v1 aim maps, Tf2 Highlander, Minecraft build competitions, Art competitions and most if not all will be free to enter, but can give credits or real life items (i.e. RP for league).

Is there any ideas you guys can think of that the community or people out of the community would want to participate in?

If you ever need funding or whatever for said-events, feel free to hit me up and I can see what I can contribute for prizes (that aren't creds)

CSGO Scrim tournaments with multiple teams, maybe drawing competitions to get voted on(maybe xG themed, something banner-worthy.) At one point silence opened the sliderace server and gave an award to whoever beat his score(dont remember the prize or if anyone won).

As far as giveaways, how about a free PC giveaway where im the only one who can win :)

First to complete a series of tasks within (insert open world multiplayer game) on either a fresh save/server or something where previously playing is not that much of an advantage like GTA V.

Example: GTA V

1. beat (insert course map) with a better than average time
  2. last longer than 10 minutes with 5 stars (timer starts when you get 5th star, and must keep 5 stars whole time) without using armored vehicles or flying vehicles no armored kuruma/swat van/etc. and no explosives after reaching 5 stars must be recorded
  3. complete pacific standard on hard with more than 2/3 of the cash after finale
  4. etc