Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

40 hours 30 mins

Reasons for Joining:

I have been playing on the servers on tf2 for a long time and after having one of my friends TheNortLogic join I decided I should do the same. We have played together for so long I have no clue how long I have to play tf2 to understand how great community servers are and how much better they are than valve. I have run across quite a few members and I hope to get to know them better in the future. That means you Dub. I'll find you on Jailbreak some day.

Well Ladies and Gentleman, looks like this submission won't work... It's partly my fault for being busy with school the last week of my 30 days and not being on because of it. I guess I will have to wait another month and re-submit. We just needed a higher up in the community and I failed to find one.

Thank you for supporting me, @TheSupremePatriot ,@TheNortLogic ,@WubbaLubbaDubDub ,@samualo . Yet I am sorry guys. You are awesome and I'll join one day. Sadly this day is not today. I know how these work and I will bide my time.

I will return, I will have my moment for redemption!

as_media_cache_ak0.pinimg.com_564x_9b_57_85_9b57850ba02296e514dc395a28244b04.jpg.f3f7d8560591cbcdca4b98f4d0c664a6.jpg