Ringabel123

Ringabel123 - team fortress 2

A permanent ban wasn't really necessary since none of the staff took the time to issue a week and month ban. As for the "my brother did it lol" story, it is your account, therefore it is your responsibility. Impersonation of staff is not taken lightly around here, it does have some serious repercussions. I want @Basquiat's opinion on this before I go any further.

Yeeeeeeeeah. I agree with @Kypari on this one. Staff should have followed the protocol, jumping to a permanent ban was a bit too much.

+1 for unban

+1 for unban.

Perm was too much, should have been a lower timed ban.

you ultimately have responsibility for your account as stated

since your account is your responsibility.

Mistakes happen, man. The guy can't watch his account 24/7. Especially if he is trying to set-up going into college.

+1 for a ban change, not complete removal of a ban. I have extreme doubts that this guy is actually telling the truth about his brother story. As you can see by his ban history, I've banned him twice and one of those for the exact reason "trolling". Vector, Sesh, Thunder, and I have all banned him for trolling.

I do agree that jumping to a permanent ban was uncalled for, as it didn't follow the normal procedure hour>day>week>month>perm. I just think you guys shouldn't really trust the story of "oh my little brother did it, not me! I have no proof but believe me people!"

upload_2017-7-5_12-0-31.thumb.png.1cbee8793cced0597e3deb4e03c553df.png Also trying to impersonate admins, yet again.