Edit History

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

After reviewing the provided demos, I'll have to go with a +1 for unban. Aside from maf being his normal self on an alt for whatever reasons he may have, I don't really see any proof of actual illegitimate play.

49 minutes ago, maf427 said:

-snip the stuff because haha-

spectator at its finest.. lags a lot, especially around tick 16000 where it was an instinctive action to check the corner of the hallway..

nothing in here is suspicious, to me, at least, other than the crappy tickrate that spectator runs on.

Spectator mode runs the same as being on a team, it is demos that are weird looking. As far as I am aware they record the serverside version of events which is great for looking at projectiles, but hitscan is done clientside and thus looks really janky in demos.

Also I think @Elcark@Vexx and @Vargas have yet to give input.

mrnutty12

mrnutty12

After reviewing the provided demos, I'll have to go with a +1 for unban. Aside from maf being his normal self on an alt for whatever reasons he may have, I don't really see any proof of actual illegitimate play.

43 minutes ago, maf427 said:

-snip the stuff because haha-

spectator at its finest.. lags a lot, especially around tick 16000 where it was an instinctive action to check the corner of the hallway..

nothing in here is suspicious, to me, at least, other than the crappy tickrate that spectator runs on.

Spectator mode runs the same as being on a team, it is demos that are weird looking. As far as I am aware they record the serverside version of events which is great for looking at projectiles, but hitscan is done clientside and thus looks really janky in demos. tl:dr spectator isn't the issue, demos are.

Also I think @Elcark@Vexx and @Vargas have yet to give input.