CharcoPanda

CharcoPanda

Member Name: CharcoPanda

In-Game Name: [xG] Rain Jr. [Turtle]

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5305594

Donated: Yes

Other information: Ok, so i know i have made mistakes (doesn't everybody) and i say sorry, i also know i am a young fello

not really but i sound young, and it is not my fault that i am that way i just well, havn't hit puberty.lol i think that i could be apart

of the xG Adminstration group because i am funny, i do my best to enforce rules, when im dead i usually spectate around

and tell admins that there is a vent camper, or that a ct just opened vents, just to give them a heads up, i do know that i

sometimes make mistakes on freekilling, i do always slay myself if this mistake happens, also i have been admin in the clan

=WCK= *not trying to advertise if it needs to be taken off i will do so,* which is a Battlefield Clan that is just a bit bigger then Xenogamers

and i feel that i did a great job doing stuff there, and i do feel i am mature enough not to "ADMIN ABUSE" and do stupid stuff for

getting a privalege that is a great privalege to be Staff. well thats all i really gotta tell you, and i hope everybody that has known me can

put aside what i did along time ago, and let me in a trial of being staff. Thanks, also i know this will probably be a bad mod application and im sure

ill get alot of -'s but i think it is worth a try and it will also tell me what i need to work on:)

Thanks, Rain Jr.

i loled i'm srry on minigames u would troll me like a ♥♥♥♥♥. i gag u repeatedly and i remember we brought herpes in once. Cause u were reporting me as admin abusing when everyone else in the server thinks ur annoying. Ur far from mature enogh to be mod. Funny and Saying sorry doesn't get u mod. Actually take action and be a good guy then a immature ♥♥♥♥. Until then -1

Also look at ur own recent posts see how mature u are.

I'll +1 if you promise to stop trolling and raging on minigames. You know the rules and you like to see them followed, but sometimes you get a little...overenthusiastic.

i've not trolled i actually get trolls in trouble by mods that i have on my list that will actually come if i need help, but i also havn;t reaged lately either, sometimes my mic is up loud but i don't rage. but thanks for checking my app:)

Ehhh I don't know dude, I remember back in September you were one of the people who went on another server and trolled them, and you also sometimes troll on our server as well. If you got mod, the trolling has to stop 100%

Pyro, i was and i had my punishment and i learned, also i PROMISE TO YOU that my trolling will stop 100% i wont even argue even if i don't get Mod i will stop trolling 100%, But thanks for commenting Pyro