Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Question?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

[/color]Probaly either looking in past fourm posts or thinking of ♥♥♥♥ to make up.

Don't get mad at me, you ask for proof, and you get it. Nothing is made up here, lol.

And the people who troll me and constanly be dicks to me arnt?

You brought this upon yourself. You say that there are people who can do a better job than a lot of the moderators, you make unintelligent posts on the forums, you ask for proof when it's right in front of your god damn eyes and you expect us to be completely chill about this?

People are dicks to you because you are a douche to them. You take everything completely out of proportion and you let your emotions get in the way of what you say.

Cry all you want but the reality is in your face and when you accept it, maybe I'll take back what I said but for now I stand firm by what I said about banning you.

You're not being treated like Hitler, stop whining already. You said something that the mass majority (everyone but you) disagrees with. Hitler caused a holocaust, you stuck your dick in a hornets nest.

I never was mad, im just saying. I get treated like ♥♥♥♥, no one cares. I make a post about mods that arnt that good, i am ♥♥♥♥ing hitler/

Wow, you're blind.

If you really think that the moderators are doing a bad job, why don't you get this thing called PROOF.

How many times do I have to explain this to you?

Get screenshots, videos, demos, etc. You expect someone to make everything better by banning these so called badmins with no proof whatsoever.

You're an idiot, Kevin.

[ATTACH]1103.vB[/ATTACH]

129148801224496679.jpg.5323f842432ff3183abe8def2a86dc1f.jpg

how about mods do their jobs and spectate when there are a lot of ppl on the server and not be playing, maybe then ull be able to get more freekillers and rule breakers, both sides are dumb and immature, mods are supposed to be helping members with problems that they have, not arguing with them, and members are supposed to understand that mods are not god like beings, they are as human as anyone else and are capable of doing only so much.

mods call for other mods if ur having trouble controlling jb

-sealed away in the last great time war