Sign in to follow this  
NotKevinShady

Why im probaly joining the marines

9/10th of kids your age say they want to go but then they decide " OH SHIT! i dont wnt to lose my left testicle in nam!" jk but seriously like heisenburg said, talk to us in 6 years and we will see that you mind has most likely changed. Also if you wnt to join the marines just becasue of the song , YOU SIR are a derp... its more on the honor and being able to associate yourself with an elietist group of the best and fighting for your country... not a song...

Once you find out how much your country is constantly fucking you over and could care less about you, you tend to lose intrest. Welcome to America :D

This. When I was ten I was pumped to join the Canadian Armed Forces. I'm sixteen now and after watching all the terror and the sick parts of it, I realized I was enthused by the fact of being a "hero" or a "patriot. You probably will end up realizing what a useless cause your country is fighting for, if in six years the "war" isn't over or another operation is started for some reason.

I dont give 2 shits about arma 1, i think in 6 years ill be able to handle bootcamp, if you read the title it says why im PROBALY joining the marines, and about blu again i play on a arma 2 server every day, that u allready know about

the army let alone the marines is the last thing that u should be going into, ull just get fucked over in so many ways by ur country that most of the time the reason why ur in a certain place wont be justifiable, if u ask me, joining the military is something that should be comparable to being anally raped by a train and still having ur asshole as small as a penny

the army let alone the marines is the last thing that u should be going into, ull just get fucked over in so many ways by ur country that most of the time the reason why ur in a certain place wont be justifiable, if u ask me, joining the military is something that should be comparable to being anally raped by a train and still having ur asshole as small as a penny

I didn't you know you're a poet Serbian.