Sign in to follow this  
Rabid

Sigh once again.

Only met with you once or twice on TS but I wasn't all that offended by your words and behaviors. Well, I guess we may meet again someday under better circumstances.

Like i dislike that you are a brony and shit, but your immense knowledge of video games makes you so cool lol, I don't hate you, just hate when you talk about ponys lol. if that makes sense your a pretty cool dude :D

The community is getting kind of crap lately, even some of the mods are just disrespectful and take the fun out of the game completely :/ They use their powers to slay/ban with ANY excuse possible especially with this new disrespect protocal.

You've had your shit that you've done but you're still an old fag to the community and ill miss those days in jailbreak =/

the reason why i scrim everyday

Bullshit. Write a paragraph trying to get everyone to feel sorry for you then troll silence. What a surprise.

Like i dislike that you are a brony and shit, but your immense knowledge of video games makes you so cool lol, I don't hate you, just hate when you talk about ponys lol. if that makes sense your a pretty cool dude :D

It makes perfect sense, you can't accept my bronyness but you can accept me for my knowledge of older videogames. That's perfectly fine with me!