Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

People being Butt Hurt {Serious Time}

Ya. Im pretty much only making this thread because I want to show how people can act like they are right when they know they aren't.

Chrono and Duke are on JB. They say im a shitty warden. I get on CT and become warden. I talk fast like i normally do, everyone can understand me besides Duke and Chrono apparently. I repeat 5 times same speed before someone asks for a repeat (this time slower), funny thing is either Duke or Chrono asked for it and they were already do the orders when they asked for it slower. Then they proceed to give me a hard time for it, even though neither them nor anyone else died because of it.

Second. Same round Duke gets LR. He gun tosses me, I lose, I cap him in the balls (not killing him), I then slay myself.

So then basically, Duke and Chrono call in Da-Law saying Im breaking rules by what Chrono and Duke are saying. I explain myself to Da-Law but because Chrono and Duke are who they are, they press on about it with him and Da-law says he will CT ban me for 6 hours, I say, no because i already had punished myself for it and it wouldnt be a CT ban at all. I then go talk to serbian and while im talking to him Da-Law ups it to 12 hours (when im not looking of course). While I talk to serbian he agrees that if i freeshot duke and slayed myself for it its fine, he also states I should talk slower (though i repeated 6 times and everyone was already doing the orders, AND ive never had to repeat slower before, probably because Duke and Chrono are so smelly of course).

I then proceed to talk to Da-Law about it, post everything I and serbian discussed, and agrees to unban me. But here the part I like, making this thread to show Chrono and Duke that not everything that comes out of their mouth is right. Best thing is I think it was Duke actually posted still saying I was wrong on the last one, little did he know he was already proved wrong.

Now Stop, Hammer Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

#CantTouchThis

Hasn't this "point" been addressed in around 40 other threads? What was the point of this thread if you were already getting unbanned? This is just a drama starter.

I'll explain my actions and my Judgement on this one.

Here I'm on vacation when Duke messages me, saying Dupo is being a Derp. I go into JB and i ask around. I take both Chrono/Duke side, and Dupo Side. I also asked the players that were there on at the time. Judging by their replys Dupo was being a Semi-Baddie. According to Duke it was a freekill on Lr, and According to Dup it was a Freeshot and that he slayed himself after. (Dup was Ct, and Duke was the Last T, i believe). And there was the addition of the Speedy not understandable instructions by Dupolas the warden and i dont know whether a t got killed or not but apparently No T was killed according to Dup. I took both sides into account and chose to give Dup a 12 hour ct ban, Neither a full day ban nor a lengthy one. I also took in the fact that both Duke/Chrono have some bad blood with Dup so they might have stretched the truth a bit. I did not give a full punishment as i took in both account of the bad blood between them, and the fact that i wasnt in game when this was happening. I spoke to Serb and so did Dup, and Serb told me it was my discretion to keep him ct banned or unban him. I then gave Dup the option of a 1-2 hour ct ban instead of the 12 but he told me he wanted it to be a full unban. I then had a heated debate with myself,i later gave him the option of Full unban in which he also did not accept so that he would be able to post this thread.

I went with my best judgement and tryed to be the neutral party. Taking both sides, also including the other factors, (Me not being there, bad blood, players @ the time)

According to Duke it was a freekill on Lr, and According to Dup it was a Freeshot and that he slayed himself after. (Dup was Ct, and Duke was the Last T, i believe). And there was the addition of the Speedy not understandable instructions by Dupolas the warden and i dont know whether a t got killed or not but apparently No T was killed according to Dup. I took both sides into account and chose to give Dup a 12 hour ct ban,

A freeshot + fast orders being repeated several times =/= 12 hour ct ban

And you did what you should have done Da-Law. I just made this thread because I wanted it to be made publicly clear that I had done wrong, corrected and punished myself, but still was come after for it.

According to Duke it was a freekill on Lr,

It was a freeshot considering he went on to kill the rest of the CT team. Thus proving that Duke lied to get me in even more trouble.

Also, if you have played with me as warden, I am semi-bad at it, but you know i give orders fast and repeat a lot more than most because of it. They are always clear and always the same. Serbian said I should give orders slower, so I will, but in this case after repeating 6 times and no Ts dieing for it, I wouldnt see why someone would complain so much about it.

Duplolas♥19 Minutes Ago♥#6480♥

the 6th being the curtosy repeat.

The 7th being the proper, normal speed, not extremely fast, understandable, MOTD required repeat.

Also as stated when we were in-game proving our point, we didn't call spork in just for that, yes that set us off, but your actions as a fail CT the entire previous day, and refusing to take action against yourself is what added in, and there were testimonies from most of the players on the server at the time, that yes, you have been being a fail CT. when YOU ASKED THEM. you wanted to ask their testimony, you did, they testified saying you were fail.

The 7th being the proper, normal speed, not extremely fast, understandable, MOTD required repeat.

Also as stated when we were in-game proving our point, we didn't call spork in just for that, yes that set us off, but your actions as a fail CT the entire previous day, and refusing to take action against yourself is what added in, and there were testimonies from most of the players on the server at the time, that yes, you have been being a fail CT. when YOU ASKED THEM. you wanted to ask their testimony, you did, they testified saying you were fail.

6th was the repeat you asked for when everyone (You, Duke, and Roxy being the only ones alive) were already doing it.

I joined CT because only you and duke said I was a bad warden.

So you called in a admin on vacation only because I didnt repeat slower when everyone was already doing the orders corrects, but primarily because I WAS BEING A BAD CT! Yep, totally fucking makes sense.

TL;DR:

I talk fast, everyone does orders, I get yelled at 4 not repeating slower (everyone has done orders), I cap duke in the balls on LR, I slay myself, admin is called in for me being

a fail CT
, admin is lied to about me freeshooting, i get banned from CT for 12 hours, hammer time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

TL;DR:

I talk fast, everyone does orders, I get yelled at 4 not repeating slower (everyone has done orders), I cap duke in the balls on LR, I slay myself, admin is called in for me being

Originally Posted by Chrono

a fail CT

, admin is lied to about me freeshooting, i get banned from CT for 12 hours, hammer time

They being everyone in the server at the time, maybe one of your precious 'demos' will help you remember that. the only one lieing to the admin called in here was you. we explained everything calmly how we saw it to spork, you explained it in a different way, the testimonies you asked for backed it the way we explained it, proving your false claims to serb/spork.

GGNORE (insert hammer time here)

So the fact that Da-Law said Duke had told him he was freekilled by me instead of freeshot was not a lie? You just saw it that way? Do you have some sort of eye infection that only allows you to see the things you want? Explaining things calmly makes them the truth? What testimonies did I ask for? I explained it a different way, a.k.a the right way? Freeshooting on LR is a 12 hour CT ban? Talking fast, repeating orders multiple times, and not slowing down on the curtsy repeat after all the alive Ts (3 of them) had already done the orders correctly is a 12 hour CT ban? I lied to serbian? I lied to spork?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME WHEN THESE QUESTIONS ARE NEVER ANSWERED AND INSTEAD OF THAT HAPPENING CHRONO/DUKE WILL COME UP WITH A POORLY WORDED AND BULLSHIT EXCUSE FOR WHY THEY ARNT WRONG! DUN DUN DUN! (or a Div will come in and say I am right, I am unbanned, and then I will receive 1 million virgins to do as i wish with!)

Chrono , and Duke , do complain about alot of thing's , iv seen thm both complain bout dumb things they should of dropped a long time ago , but didnt. Duplo from wat iv read and seen from other pple , u are a 100% correct. I'm with u all the way. +1

Wouldnt surprise me if they did create a big fuss about u free shooting. not only tht but they were disrespecting u.

Lots of stupid shit happened, give orders properly or don't be warden. Don't speak fast, if it annoys a few "let alone chrono and duke" so be it, follow MOTD and give orders properly. Apparently duke DIDN'T get freekilled, no idea why you guys said he did to Sporky, don't lie to admins or you will be punished severally, even if you don't like duplolas.

~Closed