Name: Spin The Bottle (STB)

Min: 4 prisoners

Max: ~16 prisoners

Players:

-Warden

-The Bottle

-Prisoners

Procedure:

1. Warden will play trivia, prize is become The Bottle.

2. The Bottle will walk to a certain area and WASD freeze.

3. The prisoners will form a circle around The Bottle, face away and WASD freeze.

4. The Bottle will look directly up and turn his/her flashlight on and start spinning in a continuous direction.

5. The Warden will type out STOP and the The Bottle will stop spinning.

6. The Bottle will look down to reveal the prisoner that will die.

7. Repeat steps 4-6 untill 3 prisoners left(including The Bottle).

Overview (Click to enlarge)

[ATTACH]3419.vB[/ATTACH]

Comments and criticisms please.

STB.bmp

STB.png.b581a8afdc6146af04d4e7161ea60afb.png

Seems like a reasonable game imo, doesn't look like there are any flaws. However; getting the T's to follow orders and to form a circle around another could potentially be a problem. It seems fair and all that, but other then that problem it seems like a solid idea.

+1 to have this happen, doesn't hurt to give Warden more to do other then First Reaction/Last Reaction.

- Dat guy, Forest

Yeah, that's true. I'm just getting bored of the regular games.

Is there a full list of games to read other than the MOTD?

i think this could end up using a lot of favoritism with the warden choosing when he stops and who he wants to kill pretty much we would need a map with a circle and a needle in it that u can start and they it stops and random intervals so it would make it more interesting like maybe have the ts enter a glass cage have it from 1-20 cages and it would choose and either it kills them auto in a death trap like make them random 1 cage fills with toxins , one sets em on fire , or one cts just gotta shoot them , fall to a pit of death that's what i would thing would work @@Nomad i think you should add this to ur map as a bnew game for our jb i think it would bring some attention to the server and a lot more likes to ur map

Sign in to follow this