ThePenguin

This Was Going To Happen Eventually . . .

As of now, I'll be stepping down from the position of Community Leader (but retaining my status as CS:GO DM). Over the course of cl history, I've seen criticism of myself and other cls, and most of the criticism towards myself is true, yet I don't really do anything to change that. With that in mind, I don't really feel like I'm contributing to anything as a Community Leader, I'm not actively trying to improve this clan as I should, so I've decided to give this title up to someone who will hopefully do a better job than I did. While I don't think I was biased, nor a necessarily "bad" Community Leader, I believe this decision to be for the best for the clan as a whole. I will remain Division Manager of CS:GO and try to grow the clan from there, as I believe I can at least do that much. [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP] [uSERGROUP=5]@Division Leader[/uSERGROUP] [uSERGROUP=29]@Division Manager[/uSERGROUP] CS GO hub when

The dream of a council-based rank is dissolving ever so slowly. Our (Serb and I) fevered dream will eventually wilt and die out, though I will still believe.

For real though, I understand where you're coming from completely. Sometimes it just gets overwhelming; to the point of not being sure what you should and shouldn't do for the community. Props to anyone in this position, as it isn't one for the light-hearted.

Can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

All jokes aside, I believe you were a decent community leader and a friend. I'm not saying my goodbyes since you're still here. :)

You should just put CL on hold and focus on csgo, and wait until that's done until you rejoin CLs(this way there's a CL representing CSGO, unless the ones from CSS get active on there, or Chrono/Bleed from csgo get it).

I think it's because you keep going to water parks and mexican parties and shit.

sad to see you leaving the clan penguin, I'll miss you...

this is actually all going according to our plan # puppetsandsecrets

I will try to hurry with getting a PC if our csgo servers go up and are populated. I lost all hope in the one that broke.

EDIT: Infact, I'm looking for one tomorrow.