MagicalPurple - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Division:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

In-Game Name:

xG| Purple

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40870457

Information:

I accidentally mass freekilled because i did not hear the wardens orders.

I know what i did wrong and i wont do it again.

I know this probably wont get accepted with the amount of hate and disrespect i have. Either way I'm going to try.

Too soon, Obama clearly said multiple times that you should not press buttons and yet you stayed right next to them and pressed it when everyone had gone off the black one which meant you killed most of the T team.

+1 I know Purple can be dumb at times, and "try" to get banned. But I believe this is accidental. I know there was a guy on CS:S who got unbanned a while back ago for pressing a button by accident in which he killed many Ts and he got unbanned. So +1 for a shorter ban to 1 month.

Too soon, Obama clearly said multiple times that you should not press buttons and yet you stayed right next to them and pressed it when everyone had gone off the black one which meant you killed most of the T team.

I didn't hear him. Which i said in the information part.

Even if you didn't hear him, i'm pretty certain you didn't press the buttons by accident.

Even if you didn't hear him, i'm pretty certain you didn't press the buttons by accident.

Half-and-half

I wanted to push it, but then i accidentally did. I really actually dont know what happend my mind kind of went blank .

Half-and-half

I wanted to push it, but then i accidentally did. I really actually don't know what happened my mind kind of went blank .

What? Purple, your a known troll. I find it very hard to believe that you didn't hear him AND accidentally pressed the button, it cant be both ways. I don't come down on you like allot of other xG members but I have no doubt that you did it on purpose. At first I thought a permanent ban was a little harsh but after that fairy tale you just told not so much. -1

Half-and-half

I wanted to push it, but then i accidentally did. I really actually dont know what happend my mind kind of went blank .

I'm sorry Purple but you should of known not to push it so I am going have to change it to -1 right now. Wait a bit though and maybe you can have a shorter ban.