Forest

Community Nights

Hey guys, just wanted to address something I've noticed has received a lot of attention. This being, Community Nights. Now, lately I've also noticed this frequent notion that "only Forest" does Community Nights. I'm not sure if majority is thinking that, but a Community Night can be hosted by any one in anything.

For those of you who are asking if I could host another, I have been terribly busy so I doubt I'll get the chance to do so any time soon, however; this does not mean someone else can not take it into their own hands. All that is required for this sort of thing is;

1. Patience
  2. Organization
  3. Community Support
  4. Communication

That's literally all that is needed to host this sort of thing. Of course it also does help if you have Staff Powers, but that is besides the point.

Keep in mind that these sort of nights don't have to specifically target just one Game Division as the last Community Night I hosted did. You can arrange a Community Night where on one day everyone will play on one game, say CS:S for example, and have a rotation of servers. Then the next day, everyone will meet on another Game Division such as Gmod, etc. Keep an open mind, be creative, take initiative.

Hell, if it's too much to handle, find multiple hosts to help out! I'm sure anyone would be glad to lend a helping hand with something like this. Feel free to discuss Community Night ideas in here, or even find the time to host one here!

Remember; there are no restrictions to a Community Night. Just make sure to check with the Division Managers or Leaders of the respective Division you are hosting it in!

- Dat guy, Forest

lol what are the new prizes since hub is gone

I'm not hosting a Community Night, this is just a thread to address those who want one to happen. Anyone can take charge of hosting one at any time.

DARKRP COMMUNITY NIGHT IN A WEEK OR SO

Ok, CSGO community night will be held at the same time as DARKRP community night. (y)

Pick your side.

DARKRP COMMUNITY NIGHT IN A WEEK OR SO

Ok, CSGO community night will be held at the same time as DARKRP community night. (y)

Pick your side.

neither OMGPOP