kona309

Hex - Counter-Strike: Source

@@ChrisBenoit Atleast get your facts right before posting

i'm not even going to respond to this.

Again rainbow if you wanna continue talking about this just come to me on teamspeak, i would love to continue this.

This thread is full of disrespect. If you're going to ban hex for disrespect, it only makes sense to ban 85% of this thread as well. Grow some balls and use the local mute function. Nothing said here was terrible, Silence is a jew, he was stating a fact. Nothing in the chat logs warrants a removal from the server, if he was being that egregious then just gag him. From what it looks like you just jumped straight to ban? (I could be wrong i didnt really look that hard) But regardless, nothing too serious here other than someone being a general nuisance.

I have a complete website to manage, TF2, MC, the entire backends for each server as well as the monster MySQL server we are using. I was under the impression that our CS:S division leaders were managing it extremely well!

Honestly I don't care that you insulted me, although it's extremely childish that it wasn't constructive whatsoever. I can't speak for anyone else you insulted though, so the people that you insulted should have a say.

Css Div Leader(s) handling it well

One of the Div leaders(Poncher) had no powers to do something in the first place, then was demoted for being inactive on a server he cant do much to, And though hes done good so far, Darkwolf is currently sorting out his computer problems, and also (as far as i know) doesn't have much experience with Div leader, when poncher was a previous Co Leader, yet you couldnt trust him?

Also, alice is mainly complaining about h;ub , something I dont think darkwolf has the experience to work on (If he does then I never knew that)

-1 Oh and about the thread, All this started because hex said something kona deemed disrespectful to me, was something like "shit admin" blah blah, Me n Hex are friends so I took no offence to it, basically all this happened because after kona warned hex for what he said to me, it was a back n forth arguement that escalated (I dont even know how silence got involved in that though), also anything alice said to me was just joking around anyway, and even if he wasn't joking I wouldnt really care because I dont get pissed off at stuff like that.

-1 Oh and about the thread, All this started because hex said something kona deemed disrespectful to me, was something like "shit admin" blah blah, Me n Hex are friends so I took no offence to it, basically all this happened because after kona warned hex for what he said to me, it was a back n forth arguement that escalated (I dont even know how silence got involved in that though), also anything alice said to me was just joking around anyway, and even if he wasn't joking I wouldnt really care because I dont get pissed off at stuff like that.

ya i was joking with shadow cause i said something around the lines of god shadow is such a bad mod when i joined the server, mainly as a joke nothing more than that

If this whole situation was loosely based around jokes among friends (with the exclusion of kona) then I don't see the need to raise the ban time. Silence did not take offence either, so if what I've gathered is correct, it's that kona was the only one to take offence. With that being the case, if the attitude from @@Hex2 continues, then further punishment will be dealt. However; at this point I honestly don't see why his ban time should be increased. @@kona309 if he continues to harass you or disrespect you, then let me know or post a thread regarding it. This will be his one and only warning. On another unrelated note, I'm hoping our CS:S Division picks up on their activity, because this is starting to get annoying.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods