Haruka

My bus adventure

Should I join Isis?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I join Isis?

• Maybe
    • Lolno

So, when I was with @doughdominick on the bus, there was this lady talking to the bus driver. I thought it was a regular old ageing women talking to the old ageing bus driver. But, I was wrong. Her conversation took a turn when someone she was related too was talking about minecraft. Which, she pronounced "Monecroft." Then she went on to say that video games, like Minecraft, and youtube is brain washing us to join Isis and that we all need Jesus.

#JoinIsis

What's a weired public transportation moment you've had?

On a bus home, some middle aged guy was talking to himself at the back of the bus. He started sniffing the window of the bus, and I swear to god he was going to start licking it.

Would've been great had he done it, could've snapshotted it and captioned it with: "The snozzberries taste like snozzberries".

I can imagine the bus driver driving off a bridge with all the kids in the bus and hitting a tower, while screaming, "ALLAHU AKBAR"

I have two bus stories.

The first story was in 7th grade when three cars crashed behind our bus when it stopped. We waited about 2 hours before the bus could continue driving.

The second story was from last year when a girl started flipping the bean (rubbing her cunt) and was told to walk the rest of the way home by the bus driver.

#RipHornyslut

In the 8th grade, there was a weird kid sitting in the back with a plastic glove. I normally sit in the back because I'm the coolest kid on da hizzie. When there's less than 10 kids left on the bus, including myself, he finally puts that glove to use . He starts masturbating, furiously, and he sees me, and starts slapping my jacket with his sperm napkin. I freak out and punch him in the face, leaving him unconscious, I return home and immediately burn my favorite jacket.

I call everyone retard, you all know that.

My buddy was on the bus, and he wasn't even sitting in a seat, just in the aisle. So I called to him with, "Hey retard!"

He doesn't respond, so I yell it louder.

He still doesn't respond, so I just walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. I'm just like "Retard, why are you on this bus and why aren't you talking to us?" (he normally doesn't ride our bus)

He turns around.

It's not my friend.

It's a kid with down syndrome.

I hid a tampon on the bus once to prevent kids getting in trouble, cause they wear tossing it everywhere
Is that really the REAL reason why you hid it?

Is that really the REAL reason why you hid it?

Yea, I did, in 7th grade some 8th graders were tossing around a tampon and when more and more kids were getting off the more noticeable the tampon was flying around the bus. Close to my stop they wanted to get rid of it, but no one wanted to hold onto it. I came up, since again it was close to my stop, and said I'll hide it in my binder when i got off, they respected me, and when i got off the bus, i got home and i threw it away

Yea, I did, in 7th grade some 8th graders were tossing around a tampon and when more and more kids were getting off the more noticeable the tampon was flying around the bus. Close to my stop they wanted to get rid of it, but no one wanted to hold onto it. I came up, since again it was close to my stop, and said I'll hide it in my binder when i got off, they respected me, and when i got off the bus, i got home and i threw it away

ai.imgur.com_qjmD8Vm.png.2feac20988fa1a9552d79222e1d305a5.png

np bruh, we understand