Dethman

Goodbye xg

So i have been thinking about this for a couple months now and i have decided that it is time for me to part ways with Xeno Gamers. This was an awesome clan and was greatful to be apart of it. I will get to my goodbye tags in a minute but first let me say that i left since my maturity level was going down the shitter and needed to just seperate from gaming in general. I know i have that inactivity thread up right now but this is me saying goodbye.

Tagging Byes

@BelloWaldi : you were one of closest friends in xG and enjoyed all of the jailbreak moments we shared. actually, you were my xG brother

@kbraszzz : The first xG i met and got me into xG. Thanks

@FoRgE : We had a rough start but now i can say that you have become a cool guy and please keep being salty.

@Hachi : You gave me my last vouch to get into xG and then we had the whole scrub match on hale. And you called me your bae :)

@Yuuki : you were a cool guy but for the love of god change your name to tekky. Yuuki sounds retarded.

@Kypari : keep Tekky in line and keep up the work (whatever work you do)

@Moosty : You are an cool dude and enjoyed sharing oof moments

@Bach : you were the first mod i saw on jailbreak and you were cool. Good luck with DM m80

@Fink : You gave me my first vouch so i think you are god tier.

@RichKnight : Dammit slink change your fucking name

@StarmiX : I remember the time i made you and muzzle sing dont stop believing for me and it sounded awful. Thanks for leaving me that memory

@DrLee and @Bleed this is for bellos sake

@ChickenPanda : you are an awesome guy and keep the damn social media pages going.

@Swift : you were the first person to write on my wall and i thought you were cool after that. Stay safe you mexican

@Bryan : again, don't join the cartel yet until i contact the leader

@Barmithian : did you get your sword? jk, you are a cool guy and i hope you find that sword.

@metalslug53 : congrats at getting admin and keep writing that fan fic

@RinAoi : Dont fuck up ed-boy

@Sgt.Assault : you are an awesome guy and you actually message me. good luck with your life and do drugs plox

@Ghosty : Don't be like a certain turk. You are an awesome dude and loved the retarded teamspeak conversations we had. Please listen to christ illusion if you can

@John_Madden : Welcome back and spread the word of ggjesus

@Rejects : you are an awesome scot and fix the damn lag #ScottishLag

@Thunder : Stop taking everything so serious but honestly you are a cool dude and keep shittalking ok?

@Christian : you are a cool guy and keep up the douchebagery (jk) stay in the clan for more than a month this time

@p0s3s3dh0b0 : dont make fun of me in payday

@Snipes : keep up your cuteness and retardedness, i actually liked it.

@Popcorn : poopcorn ;)

@Colorparty : You are awesome and keep your damn brother in line.

I will take the tags off as soon as i get home, cya l8r m80s. DETHMAN OUT

Oh Andy.. My heart sank when I saw the notification pop up... You'll always be one of my favorite guys. Make sure you pop around the neighborhood everyone once in awhile. Love you forever, bae <3

So i have been thinking about this for a couple months now and i have decided that it is time for me to part ways with Xeno Gamers. This was an awesome clan and was greatful to be apart of it. I will get to my goodbye tags in a minute but first let me say that i left since my maturity level was going down the shitter and needed to just seperate from gaming in general. I know i have that inactivity thread up right now but this is me saying goodbye.

Tagging Byes

@BelloWaldi : you were one of closest friends in xG and enjoyed all of the jailbreak moments we shared. actually, you were my xG brother

@kbraszzz : The first xG i met and got me into xG. Thanks

@FoRgE : We had a rough start but now i can say that you have become a cool guy and please keep being salty.

@Hachi : You gave me my last vouch to get into xG and then we had the whole scrub match on hale. And you called me your bae :)

@Yuuki : you were a cool guy but for the love of god change your name to tekky. Yuuki sounds retarded.

@Kypari : keep Tekky in line and keep up the work (whatever work you do)

@Moosty : You are an cool dude and enjoyed sharing oof moments

@Bach : you were the first mod i saw on jailbreak and you were cool. Good luck with DM m80

@Fink : You gave me my first vouch so i think you are god tier.

@RichKnight : Dammit slink change your fudgeing name

@StarmiX : I remember the time i made you and muzzle sing dont stop believing for me and it sounded awful. Thanks for leaving me that memory

@DrLee and @Bleed this is for bellos sake

@ChickenPanda : you are an awesome guy and keep the damn social media pages going.

@Swift : you were the first person to write on my wall and i thought you were cool after that. Stay safe you mexican

@Bryan : again, don't join the cartel yet until i contact the leader

@Barmithian : did you get your sword? jk, you are a cool guy and i hope you find that sword.

@metalslug53 : congrats at getting admin and keep writing that fan fic

@RinAoi : Dont fudge up ed-boy

@Sgt.Assault : you are an awesome guy and you actually message me. good luck with your life and do drugs plox

@Ghosty : Don't be like a certain turk. You are an awesome dude and loved the retarded teamspeak conversations we had. Please listen to christ illusion if you can

@John_Madden : Welcome back and spread the word of ggjesus

@Rejects : you are an awesome scot and fix the damn lag #ScottishLag

@Thunder : Stop taking everything so serious but honestly you are a cool dude and keep shittalking ok?

@Christian : you are a cool guy and keep up the douchebagery (jk) stay in the clan for more than a month this time

@p0s3s3dh0b0 : dont make fun of me in payday

@Snipes : keep up your cuteness and retardedness, i actually liked it.

@Popcorn : poopcorn ;)

@Colorparty : You are awesome and keep your damn brother in line.

I will take the tags off as soon as i get home, cya l8r m80s. DETHMAN OUT

I really need to redo this since this was just a "i need to create this as fast as possible" thing. so here it goes......

@BelloWaldi : You are my gaming brother, you're one of the nicest people i have ever met when it comes to gaming. You and I had some great moments when gaming and enjoyed our random conversations.

@kbraszzz : you were the first xG i ever met, you made playing on the servers fun instead of a massfreekilling shitstorm that was Jailbreak 2. You were the one that got me to go to jailbreak 1 and i have regretted it ever since, so thanks.

@FoRgE : I think you forgived me for the shitposting i made about you but i am not too sure. You are an awesome guy and you made playing tf2 "interesting." Thanks for the great moments and make sure kb does not hurt himself.

@Hachi : We had awesome saxton hale moments and then we had the scrub war. That was when i started in xG and i don't know why but i thought that shittalking about a mod while she was on would be a good idea. Well.....i did not learn my lesson but just want to say thanks for being a good friend.

@Yuuki : I liked Tekky better but i will get used to it. Lets see.....you were the first member that actually sent me a friend request and you showed me trade gaming history (then left me for dead) you are a really friendly guy and enjoyed being jealous about your pyro. But now that the pyro is not as fluffy as it once was i guess i will take the fat engi as a source of jealousy.

@Yatagarasu : You told me jokingly to stay away from Tekky and then you showed me pokemon trade. I guess i owe you for showing me afk central.

@Moosty :I remember meeting you for the first time on i think Trade gaming, you and hachi were talking about someone and when i joined hachi left because we were arguing like to little kids. I saw you being the chill guy that you were and instantly thought you were cool. You are still a chill dude and congrats on getting admin man.

@Bach : When i returned to the servers after a 3 month absences i joined jailbreak 1 and saw you. at first i was scared that you were going to be a hitler mod so i decided not to use my mic (it was shittier before). I have gotten to know you and it is easy to say that you are a cool guy. We have had our arguments (mainly me being pants on face retarded) but we also had funny moments like chemical warfare and war with the anime room. Good luck with the whole DM thing.

@Fink : You were my first +1 and i honestly thought you were gub. but i got to know you and i can honestly say that you are one of the funniest people i know, you told better jokes than @RichKnight 10/10. Thanks for the +1 btw :).

@RichKnight : you are a chill guy but i am serious either go back to jake2 or slink because rich knight is retarded.

@StarmiX : I remember the time that i made muzzle sing for an lr and you decided it would be better as a duet. You made that my finest moment on the jailbreak server and have to say thanks and you should really go on Antarctica's got talent for your voice.

@Gwoash : Thanks for allowing the above statement.

@ChickenPanda : I remember seeing you on jailbreak 1 and being jealous that you were a better heavy (i think) than i was. Now you are admin and a social media manager. Damn.......you are one busy motherfucker.

@Swift : You were the only person on the site that actually wanted a conversation on shout box and you were the first to write on my wall. You are also a good friend and thanks for the sanic earrape (or was that @Shadower )

@Barmithian : I remember all the times when grappling was put in and you decided to hammer me to death after my lr. i could not stop laughing from how funny that was. thanks for that moment.

@metalslug53 : when i first saw you, you decided to do a disco day on jailbreak and played some sick beat that i forgot. That was awesome, i have got to know you on teamspeak and you will be forever know as the #Scootagoo guy. also congrats on getting admin man.

@RinAoi : Congrats on getting mod is all i can say dude.

@Sgt.Assault : you are an awesome guy, every time i come on you greet me and we have lots of conversations. I remember all of the early teamspeak moments still and you will also be a close friend to me.

@Ghosty : We met on jailbreak and i remember you yelling at me to got to the jailbreak channel and you, Egossi, Sgt.Assualt, ghost and liekos were already their and we made battle plans on how to rebel. those were fun and i feel like we should do it again (without egossi). Also, i recommend listening to Diaboulous in music or god hates us all for albums if you want heavy slayer.

@Rejects : You are one of the coolest (and only) scottish person i know. You even made #ScottishLag stick in my head and now every time i lag i think of that. thanks for the jailbreak and saxton moments.

@John_Madden : when i first saw you, you were a really formal guy. and had to put up with my noob bullshit like breaking vents on blue and everything. and keep ggjesus coming. we need it to spread.

@Thunder : You and samurai were the only 2 randoms i liked for awhile and i have enjoyed playing on servers with you.

@Popcorn : I am sorry for calling you poopcorn. But you were an interesting one and very funny.

@Colorparty : You are awesome and you can keep teamspeak alive somehow. Keep you brother in line.

@Christian : You are a chill dude and gained a lot of respect when you called out a twisted sister song. It is nice talking to you on teamspeak and hope you stay in the clan longer than last time.

@p0s3s3dh0b0 : the first time i met you was the day you said i was f2p after i added you on steam and you unaided me after that. now we are again added on steam but now i am "bad" at payday ;-; )

@Snipes : you are really cool guy. you are funny and can keep a server entertained but also mentally unstable. hope you stop jerking off so much and keep your grades up.

@CoolyCooly : i am sorry for being salty to you so recently, i was not in the mood. but you are a good guy and you kept me from leaving jailbreak 1 on multiple occasions. good luck with the mod thing dude.

Guys i might come back but it wont be in the next 4 weeks for sure. so don't ask. plod ;-;, i will cry if you beg and i don't like crying