Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Im New At TF2

Identity:

idk my name is the only one like it sooo

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

i got banned for snipeing from spawn butttt... i did not get any warning at al isk that i chould not snip from spawn. i feel that i sould not be banned because i sould have got a warning before i got banned

Pretty sure that this was me, so yeah I did give multiple warnings to you and other players to not spawn kill when this had occurred and I'm pretty sure that you aren't even banned, you were just kicked I believe so this thread should just be closed

This specific ban was 2 months ago so I don't remember this specific case. However, I always warn 2-3 times and then do a kick before a ban. I do warnings over mic and through chat, I know a lot of people don't read at all and then get kicked with the reason for the kick, so you should be able to see what you did, but still come back and do it. That was probably what happened in this case, we go through a procedure for a reason, so we don't have to just jump to a ban.. I will say it again, I ALWAYS warn 2-3 times before even a kick (like we're supposed to) , and even when people come back I give them one more chance before a ban if they act up again, and THEN I do a ban, so you had more than enough chances to listen to people on the server telling you what you were doing wrong.