Edit History

Caleb956

Caleb956

Making this thread mainly just to clean up FF2 a little bit since right now, these are some ideas I had that we could do to cleanup a few bosses and some bosses we could remove to clean up the menus.

Tagging peeps: @bagggel @Kypari @Nozomi @mrnutty12 @Spoopy @BonfireCentiped @Arnude @Precious @Krampus

@otherboys

Fujiwara No Mokou:
 -Widely accepted as an awful boss, no redeeming qualities and has a bad rage, on death rage.
 -Rage is supposed to stun people, which it doesn't.
 -On death she is supposed to be ubered for a short period of time, she doesn't get ubered and the phlog only does damage at point blank.
Solutions:
 -Remove the boss altogether for the reasons stated above.
 -Change the rage to something else, something like Knight's/Hitler's rage with the wide flame spread as an idea. (if possible)

Buzz Lightyear:
 -By far the strongest boss on the server, due to a combination of his speed, his rage and just how much mobility he has in general.
 -No glitches found in testing

Solutions:
 -Increase the rage buildup, his rage stuns everything global for at LEAST 7 seconds, gives him a rapid fire bison with 25 shots
and a speed boost.  Right now he gets his rage in 1750 health, one of the lowest (minus Heavydile), and this is compared to rages
that don't do NEARLY as much.
 -Decrease movement speed to be more in line with other hales on the server, based off of what I've seen hes one of the fastest
 hales on the server, but he also has one of the best overall kits compared to other kits, so it's unfair for him to be so fast.

Bosses to remove: Mainly made this list so that it clears up some spots on the server for other bosses we can potentially add since
there is a cap to bosses we can have on the server if I'm not mistaken.  Removing some of the bosses that aren't played would aid
this problem.

Radaghan Conagher: Never played

butt Pancakes: Never played

Chuck Norris: Never played

Garfield: Never played

HHH Jr: Never played

Dark Vader: Never played

Triceratops: Never played

Voice opinions below! ?

Caleb956

Caleb956

Making this thread mainly just to clean up FF2 a little bit since right now, these are some ideas I had that we could do to cleanup a few bosses and some bosses we could remove to clean up the menus.

Tagging peeps: @bagggel @Kypari @Nozomi @mrnutty12 @Spoopy @BonfireCentiped @Arnude @Precious @Krampus

@otherboys

Fujiwara No Mokou:
 -Widely accepted as an awful boss, no redeeming qualities and has a bad rage, on death rage.
 -Rage is supposed to stun people, which it doesn't.
 -On death she is supposed to be ubered for a short period of time, she doesn't get ubered and the phlog only does damage at point blank.
Solutions:
 -Remove the boss altogether for the reasons stated above.
 -Change the rage to something else, something like Knight's/Hitler's rage with the wide flame spread as an idea. (if possible)

Buzz Lightyear:
 -By far the strongest boss on the server, due to a combination of his speed, his rage and just how much mobility he has in general.
 -No glitches found in testing

Solutions:
 -Increase the rage buildup, his rage stuns everything global for at LEAST 7 seconds, gives him a rapid fire bison with 25 shots
and a speed boost.  Right now he gets his rage in 1750 health, one of the lowest (minus Heavydile), and this is compared to rages
that don't do NEARLY as much.
 -Decrease movement speed to be more in line with other hales on the server, based off of what I've seen hes one of the fastest
 hales on the server, but he also has one of the best overall kits compared to other kits, so it's unfair for him to be so fast.

Bosses to remove: Mainly made this list so that it clears up some spots on the server for other bosses we can potentially add since
there is a cap to bosses we can have on the server if I'm not mistaken.  Removing some of the bosses that aren't played would aid
this problem.

Radaghan Conagher: Never played

butt Pancakes: Never played

Chuck Norris: Never played

Garfield: Never played

HHH Jr: Never played

Dark Vader: Never played

Triceratops: Never played