I am officially back from Romania! Thank you @Johny3Tears for writing the original post for me! I have finally made a return after the long time in Romania. As stated in the first post I went to Romania to deal with Family Sickness. I have decided to come out and tell everyone that my Grandparents were diagnosed with Terminal Cancer. I have stayed with them for as long as I could and just a few days ago they had unfortunately passed away. Though this is a very unfortunate event both of my grandparents had told me not to fear, for they will always be there, inside of my heart. Never the less, though I have arrived back I hope that all of you can understand that I may not be as active as I used to be, and that it will take some time before I go back to really being a part of the community. I will still be online and playing for a couple of hours a day on XG servers, but it will be a little bit before I go back to my crazy self of being on those servers all day like I used too. Thank you for reading and understanding my issues and why I may not be as active.

7 hours ago, Tatost said:

poop dude, sorry ?

6 hours ago, Miyukii said:

you and your family have my condolences. ? 

5 hours ago, james8470 said:

I'm sorry for your loss, I can only imagine...

Thanks for the kindness, it really means a lot in situations such as these.