• In-Game Name
    lolisme
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:442480882
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442480882

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: lolisme (might've been lemon when i got banned)

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): scripting.

Why should you be unbanned?: So i was a toxic little kid, this was back in June i believe, i was just a toxic kid who scripting but used hyper-scrolling as a blanket to hide under, after months i figured i was just being a dumb-ass who no one payed attention to and was a nuisance. I enjoyed playing [xG] jailbreak, it was honestly fun. the community and the days and the craziness in one day was just fun, i should've ruined that opportunity by scripting and i really am sorry. I am a reformed person and i do not script, it was an AHK script but its gone now (new pc btw) and I hope you guys can understand where im coming from. Thank you for reading this

lolisme

lolisme

• Division
    Counter-Strike
  • In-Game Name
    lolisme
  • Identity
    STEAM_0:1:442480882
  • Ban Type
    Server Ban
  • Information

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:442480882

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: lolisme (might've been lemon when i got banned)

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): scripting.

Why should you be unbanned?: So i was a toxic little kid, this was back in June i believe, i was just a toxic kid who scripting but used hyper-scrolling as a blanket to hide under, after months i figured i was just being a dumb-ass who no one payed attention to and was a nuisance. I enjoyed playing [xG] jailbreak, it was honestly fun. the community and the days and the craziness in one day was just fun, i should've ruined that opportunity by scripting and i really am sorry. I am a reformed person and i do not script, it was an AHK script but its gone now (new pc btw) and I hope you guys can understand where im coming from. Thank you for reading this