Sign in to follow this  
Ero_Sennin78

Should Ero rejoin?

I miss you guise :D Well some of you and enough people asked me to come back. However I do ask for some things to smooth my re-insertion *a little lube*

1.15 vouches from different members

2. All old members adding me back to steam and new members as well. pervy_sage78 is my account name if your xG I will add you

3. Aegean and Silence agree obviously and reconnect.

4. *mod would be nice in all servers and immunity from newly added mods* (also a hat pack to sweeten the deal would be nice)

I hate to make conditions but I do honestly like this clan and alot of the people in it. I want to try to help again and pull us back together.

Your Move

-1, he's an arrogant ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Having immunity from other mods would only make that worse. He acts like he owns the servers and hangs his previous experience of "co-leader" over everyone's head.

However, I have had limited experience and may be willing to change my opinion if he stops treating me like a child and acting like he's better than everyone else.

-1, he's an arrogant ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Having immunity from other mods would only make that worse. He acts like he owns the servers and hangs his previous experience of "co-leader" over everyone's head.

However, I have had limited experience and may be willing to change my opinion if he stops treating me like a child and acting like he's better than everyone else.

I admit it, everyone has their bad day and I was a ♥♥♥♥, no excuse. I apologize and will tell you in person next time we play.