alienslayer

alienslayer

Member Name: alienslayer

In-Game Name: JD Bulwharks

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21908699

Donated: Yes

Other information: I'm a very active player, i am on TS alot. I get along with everybody and i dont start arguments. I have actually helped smokeyy get used to using his commands and gave him some pointers. I have moderated on several other servers(TF2&CSS&Terraria). I think i would make a great moderator if you guys give me the opportunity. I will accept anything you guys have good or bad to say about me.

+1 he would be a great mod since he already has experience, and he knows the rules very well, age really isnt a problem since we already have a few mods that are his age.

+1 I played in surf with him today, hes a chill and cool guy, doesnt break rules (from what I've seen), is a regular guy in a server just having fun like everyone else, he also doesnt seem to rage. :)

-1, sorry, you break the rules almost every time I'm on, & you aren't very mature either. Wait a bit and show me you've changed, then I'll +1.

You were fine in my book until last night. Your name was Tarin Jr and you messaged Duckiijr with things like "Wow you fucking faggot, why would you do that?" etc etc. Your forum posts aren't well thought out and most of the time you look like an idiot.

Unbelievable.

You were fine in my book until last night. Your name was Tarin Jr and you messaged Duckiijr with things like "Wow you fucking faggot, why would you do that?" etc etc. Your forum posts aren't well thought out and most of the time you look like an idiot.

Unbelievable.

Wtf Tarin Jr. >.>

This mod application is declined due to the recent events. You are not allowed to post another Mod submission until I give the okay too.

~Closed