Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

McNeo

The story of my name:

A long long time ago I wanted a unique name that would likely be available anywhere. At the time I was a huge Matrix fan so I went with "neo", but of course that wouldn't be available fricking anywhere, so I needed to add something. I added "32843" - my name spelled on a phone. Hence, the username neo32843 was born,

Now, that didn't roll off the tongue so after years of use it needed to be changed, and that change took place shortly after I started using Steam and gamin online. To stick with the Neo theme but keep things different I went with McNeo.

So, here I am, McNeo.

But I haven't used neo32843 in forever, and McNeo is really only known in the CS:S world at the moment. I want something new and it seems like an ideal time to switch things up. Trouble is, no idea what to choose. This is where you help.

I'll share some of my interests to help give you ideas, keep in mind I've already passed on the obvious stuff or I wouldn't be posting this.

I still like the matrix, but Neo is getting old for me. I'm also a Firefly/Serenity fan. I'm a brony but I don't really have a specific favorite pony - I favor Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash but they seem overused. I'm a Linux fag so something with Tux could be fun, but again just plain "Tux" is plain.

Ideas?