Sign in to follow this  
sexypedocone

sexypedocone

I don't think I should be unbanned but the length of the ban that Fair gave me is absolutely absurd (2 years).

I've been playing on the server for a long time and I shouldn't have done what I did, but I was angry because Fair had freeslayed me the previous round and was refusing to admit it - he gave me the typical mod answer (go to the forums and report it) even though I obviously wasn't demoing and would have no proof + nobody gives a shit anyway.

I freekilled some terrorists a couple rounds later in protest because Fair was threatening to ban me for disagreeing with him even though a couple people were agreeing that I was freeslayed (details at bottom).

TL;DR: I was pissed off about Fair freeslaying/threatening me so I freekilled some Ts in protest and he banned me for two years. I know it was wrong, obviously, but I was angry about him threatening me/abusing his status. I've only been server banned once before, for an hour, and I left the clan over it because it was unjustified. Asking that it be reduced because even though I'm sick of the shitty mods on this server I've been around for a long time, have been a clan member in the past, and enjoy playing there. I think a teamban or a significantly shorter ban would suffice.

DETAILS ON FREESLAY: We were playing the roulette with a few Ts, one on red and three on black.. the warden freekilled the guy on red after saying that the color it landed on would live (and it appeared to land on black before slowly rolling to red). Warden should have waited for it to roll over - I did, and killed one of the Ts on black but then realized that at the same moment the warden had freekilled so I stopped. Even though I killed one of the Ts who should have died, Fair slayed me and said I was wrong. Then, he later changed his answer and said I shouldn't have just killed another guy after warden fucked up (even though I killed him pretty much at the same time).

This is an abuse by Fair Enough. He cant perm when you didnt leave the server.

Also the threat he made was abuse.

But also, freekilling like that wasnt really a smart thing to do. Next time report it instead.

But also, freekilling like that wasnt really a smart thing to do. Next time report it instead.

Yeah, I know. But in the moment I was really pissed off, and in my experience I've pretty much NEVER had anybody do anything about a report, except for one instance with Smoker where I was really angry and left the clan over it. Even when I have proof, it is only screens (I don't demo unless I KNOW somebody is going to do something, which is pretty much never) which people don't really seem to take as hard evidence.

Most mods seem to do their job pretty well, but there are a few that give them all a bad rep (in my mind). Fair is one of them. Pretty much every time I go on I seem him abuse, though this is the first time where I've been the victim personally.

I guess I should post here too..

The whole 'EREY OTHER MOD IS GODLIKE AND UR THE ONLY bAD 1' spiel is used every day, save it. In order to use the 'freeslay' excuse you have to prove that when I slayed you it was indeed against the rules, then you can use it as a possible defence. Even so, if I freeslayed you it does not give you the okay to go ahead and massacre an entire team. Instead of following my advice to go post an abuse thread about a freeslay, you mass freekill? Seems like you are very stable and needed in the server.

Even so, if I freeslayed you it does not give you the okay to go ahead and massacre an entire team.

Not trying to use that as a defense, simply trying to give the whole story. You seem to leave out the part where you permabanned me. Considering how I barely seem to see you on the server, and you cause trouble every time I do see you, I support my above statement despite how you've blown it off. And there are other mods I have a problem with but you are certainly one of the biggest ones.

Your argument is that if I don't have proof, I shouldn't say shit. It's kind of hard to get proof if you don't demo constantly, especially in a server where mics are the primary method of communication as opposed to text chat. Your argument is that I can't prove you freeslayed me, therefore it was justified. That pisses me off, but whatever. I'm not using it as a defense because I can't prove it.

I can prove that you permabanned me, though, and that even when you said it had been reversed it wasn't according to the bans log (which unlike you cannot lie).

You have been unbanned sir. Fair was in the wrong a committed complete faggotry. Sorry about that. Enjoy!

~closed due to illogical thought processes