Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

Mods/ Admins on JB

Hey all,

I've been very active on the server and have noticed that over the few das i've recently play, we are having an uncontrolled enviroment during the time period when there are no mods/ admins. Sure we have mods and admins on at times but its all hell on earth (pardon my french). I was contemplating on setting a vote to reinforce rules and/or have a bit more mods/ admins. Can I get your feed back regarding this issue? JB is fun when the players comply and/or rebel (Terrorists), but when there is no one to enforce the rules during a period of no mods/ admins it really ruins the excitement of playing Jailbreak.

Much obliged on the community members that are reading this,

Sincerely,

A51 Nova

simple fix, enable vote kick/ban or if possible vote swap

Vote anythings will never be enabled on any xG server. Ever, on any game. We've had bad experiences with it, and it wont happen again. People always gang up on one person, regardless of if the person isnt doing anything that bad. It gets WAY too out of hand.

Nova I was on just now doing my best to mod and some guy says xg has shitty admins because they never enforce the rules and I kick him and you say I abused my powers. You and him are the reason I hardly go on at night. It's just a mess of people crying and or calling you a bad admin because we can't catch every rule breaker. We try our best with the broken admin menu and what not. Just telling you. Also your idea sucks and will never be used in xG since people will always abuse it.

My bad for replying couple of days later. Spade, don't make me and whoever that player is the reason that you don't play at night. That's not an excuse. I know you do your job and try to do it as best as possible. When moderators/ admins lose there cool, it's a dangerous place to be in. I try to have fun and you're trying that to and also trying to maintain a status of equilibrium. Things can get agitated we all know that but that doesn't give you a specific reason to target said player or me, you're taking it personal like that. In all honesty, since "I and the other player" are your soul reason you don't wish to play at night shows an indication that you're not ready to be a moderator based on you not maintaining your composure and you taking it personal, makes you immature in a way. I don't know why you can't just forget about what happened and why hold a grudge, it doesn't make sense and it baffles me that people do that. It's pretty easy to forget.

Asides from that, I know many people haven't responded, there has been an increase of admins/ mods so the servers are a lot funner to play in and maintaining that is a hard job, kudos to those who try to ensure a fun play for all players.

Would still like to hear feedback if possible!

Hey all,

I've been very active on the server and have noticed that over the few das i've recently play, we are having an uncontrolled enviroment during the time period when there are no mods/ admins. Sure we have mods and admins on at times but its all hell on earth (pardon my french). I was contemplating on setting a vote to reinforce rules and/or have a bit more mods/ admins. Can I get your feed back regarding this issue? JB is fun when the players comply and/or rebel (Terrorists), but when there is no one to enforce the rules during a period of no mods/ admins it really ruins the excitement of playing Jailbreak.

Much obliged on the community members that are reading this,

Sincerely,

A51 Nova

Who're you anyway?

I'll just use the rule of thumb.. Hi I''m Nova. I'm an active CS:GO Jailbreak player. I only play on CS:GO. Feel free to ask me any more questions if you like.

i think if you could set the vote threshold to where almost every person had to vote yes it would be alright and limit abuse, if anything a votekick/voteswap can remove a shithead from ct without having to rtv

I'm with Kirby on this, but I feel it could be improved.

A voting system where it needs to be near unanimous is a good idea, however I feel that giving only xG members the ability to vote would leave the voting to those who have experience and knowledge, also this could increase benefits of being xG and xG membership.

We'd have to add a new permission for every xG member, give them all usernames on the server (such as mine is Zrined), and I just don't think the people in charge are up for votekick or voteban, period. Obviously, I can't speak for them and I'm not trying to, but that seems to be the general consensus.