SonicRainbow

Joining xenoGamers

I know many of you guys are going to say that I shouldn't be in xG, but all I want is to help out. I can prove that I can. I have been helping my good friend Darkwolf has a co-mod. What that means is that I look for cts that are not following rules and I tell Darkwolf any mistakes. I have read the motd and I know the rules. I've been playing on xG servers for about 2-3 months now and I am happily to report that these are very fun to play on. I don't want to be on a server without being in the clan, I wan't to experience the whole things. I know many of the guys on jailbreak will say I am not mature enough, but I asure you, that I can be very trustworthy and mature of playing this. I have spent a few weeks just trying to get to where I am now, making an application. I just hope to find it in your hearts that you will let me join. I also want to apply for moderator later, but now is not the time for that. If people freekill, I report to the mods/admins straight away. I think I have what it takes to be in xG and I hope you agree. I don't like disrespecters and freekillers, and xG needs to do something about it. Thank you for your time, signing off -RainbowDashie.

with out a doubt +1

doesnt freekill like EVER

quiet only speaks to tell someone off tht needs to hear it, or to postively add to the convo

knows rules

would be a great addition to xG

A:10/10 (hes ALWAYS on)

M:8/10

dont let ur bias effect his submission people i dont like bronies either shouldnt matter :wink-new:

You get my +1 for sure. From when I moved up to mod, you've helped me, along with other mods and admins spot rule breakers and catch them doing the rule breaking.

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

You're pretty active.

I'm gonna have to +1.

Edit:

Unless there are two of you guys...

I'm not sure...?

Rainbow dashie, and Rainbowdash?

One of you started an argument with me...and that was kinda annoying.

+1

Really active, knows the rules, is hilarious, and is mah bebe.

Much love, good luck bro.

Such a whore...

But yeah +1

Active

Mature

Knows motd

Just don't yell into your mic too much dat shit gets loud.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.c6842b93286fd12713a969d175e433a5.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.7a9cf6fcf7a4743074dfe825f3e23c2d.png