Sign in to follow this  
AbrahamL

New CT Spawning Weapon

After a little bit more thought on this, I'm deciding to edit my vote to a -1. Really, it doesn't take all that long (only a few seconds) to pick up another weapon and mass freekill. The only way we could really crack down on mass freekilling is to do what Crabman said, and restrict the CT team to xG members only (however this could cause massive problems if there are little to no xG members on the server)

I'm trying to point out the fact where we admin's/mod's need to REDUCE THE TIME between WHEN they start to freekill and when they get slain. By changing the gun that can really be a big factor.

For those of you who are confused, by massfreekillers I mean the people who have no clue what JB is and just walk up like "Oh im supposed to kill the ts cause im a ct" and kill them so yea

I agree with Crabman on his post. I also agree with Diabeetus on his reply. However, I think that if possible, we include a new feature to people who join the server for the first time; a window pops up and asks them something like, "Are you new to Jailbreak?" or "Do you have any idea what Jailbreak is about and you won't be an autismal faggot about it?". I know some people might just bypass that by either skimming the question, or just clicking OK to spawn and kill people, however it may help start the educational process of learning the rules, and start the transformation of being a respectable member of our server.

One time some random yelled "TODAY WE'RE HAVING A HOLOCAUST DAY," and killed around 90 - 95% of the Ts. And this was with an ak. What i'm trying to say is that getting rid of the auto shotty won't do a whole lot, in my opinion (I am aware of how deadly it is close up) but hey, I could be wrong.

I +1 for changing at least the starting class off of the auto-shotty. I know the code for the Default class (100hp, 0 armor, m4a1, deagle, no bonuses) is still there, because if you repeatedly choose Random in Class Selection, you will get it sometimes. I propose making this the Default starting class and allowing CTs to change off on it by still using the !class command.

knife mass freekills

spread awareness

wear latex prevention

???

profit

+1 change to m249 makes the freekillers get it outta the way, faster bans, more perms

????

profit

I think this is an amazing idea. +1. In a stack or lined up outside their cells the Auto Shotgun can mow them down without enough time to slay.

Sign in to follow this