Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I yolo

Further Information: I yolo

INVALID jk....

Awesomely Active these days Both CSS and TS3. Pro Pro Pro and Mature. Once In xG with lots of experience.

M:8/10

-Pro,Pro,Pro, and Mature

A:9/10

-Awesomely

D:+1

I too yolo.....

Well, I'm sure they know you can't minus 1 if you asked for a 1-up. Also, to everyone else, please follow the proper format/template when dealing with member applications, lest your post be utterly disregarded. Now, pertaining to this application.

Yes, yes and yes again. Although a troll when he wants to be, he has also lent a hand in dealing with community issues, as well as giving his own opinion. When he had powers, he was also a great help on the server when dealing with rule breakers in general. I don't think there has been a time where he has been a problem, and if there has I don't recall.

A: 7/10

- Due to myself being inactive, I haven't really been given the time to see whether or not he is active on the Jailbreak server. The same goes for TeamSpeak, so hopefully this upcoming weekend I'll be able to come up with a valid number.

M: 7/10

- Maturity is where it should be, but there are times where if something shouldn't be mentioned or said, it just shouldn't be mentioned or said. He doesn't seem to lose his temper easily (takes a lot of provocation) and he takes responsibility for his actions.

D: +1! The activity is where it should be, and I have now changed my +/-0 into a 1-up! Good luck on the remaining vouches!

- Dat guy, Forest

I don't think there has been a time where he has been a problem, and if there has I don't recall.

There were many A problem with attitude, whether or not it is better, only time will tell as he has just recently been coming back into it.

- Why were you banned?

His most recent 3 mo ban was because he was DoSing a server run by former members, and proof was provided.