John_Madden

Suggesting Changes For Pokemon On Jailbreak

Should Pokemon be?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pokemon be?

• Restricted to less than 6 people on reds?
    • Banned?
    • Prohibited from chosen as back-to-back last requests?

Pokemon is fine. The people on JB are the actual problem as are the mods who have the power to reject pokemon anyways. We don't need extra rules when there's already a fine rule in place. If someone chooses pokemon for lr the mods can reject it and tell last Red to choose a new lr. The only extra rule I think is it cannot be played in back-to-back days at all like the CSS rules say. Other than that any more rules are just unnecassary clutter to filter through on the motd.

I think there should also be a rule where you cant put up a obvious win type of thing, for example putting a warrior spirit heavy against a kunai spy.

im that spy....

Anyways......

I dont enjoy pokemon day cause most of the time your just sitting their watching 2 people run in circles and hit eachother every 1 min or so.

+ Only a few people fight and almost always end up having no lr cause the round is over due to 2 people running in circles around each other.

+Also unfair advantages, liek nora said spy against a heavy is basically a instant kill on the spy cause on tha damaage.

+lack of creativity, pokemon is basically every lr, i recall the days where reds would be creative and come up with creative lrs, or lrs that are fun.

I agree with the rules u got, matter of fact ive never given a pokemonday when i was warden

(unless previous warden dies and i take over)

I agree that there should be a limit on how many times it can be played in a row; for instance I remember when ther was a kid who was always warden and he played pokemon every day