realBelloWaldi

New Jailbreak Commands [!freeday; !warday; !hidenseek; !lastct]

I love all of these commands! As people stated, they can be abused, but that's why we have staff in the first place. We will handle those who abuse the commands and keep everything in check. What I love most is how these commands make doing fun days easier. It will end those Hid n' Sic days where blues die 30 seconds after cells open. It will make Wardays a bit more functional (It's not like conducting a Warday was hard but the command makes it much easier and more efficient)

You guys don't actually realize how long this is going to take. Nom took FOUR hours last time just to fix the bugs. How long do you think this is going to take?

I am against a !freeday command because that will be easily abused. I like our current freeday system. The rest I am fine with.

If this is going to happen, you guys shouldn't be asking us every day if it will be done (that is if Nom agrees to this). You'll have to be patient with the whole process. Just look how long hub took, and it's still unavailable.

Edited:

We already have a newer version than minecart_b7 (it's called minecraft_dynf). That's the latest version.

We already have the latest mlcastle.

Snowday looks like a port, but we'll try it. Also: "I made this map in about 9 days because I was extremely bored - there are most likely a lot of bugs / glitches that I don't know about, so please let me know as soon as possible and I will try to fix them."

Ponyjail, I have no problems but I can see people complaining it's a pony map. gg.

jail_WiP will be added in a cautionary period. If any problems arise, please let us know. Fuck you @Dethman dethmango. gg

ai.gyazo.com_ea2c6f3f10ab16768cc2a21820323e75.png.1114aa1d17aed2792797b89deff56984.png

You guys don't actually realize how long this is going to take. Nom took FOUR hours last time just to fix the bugs. How long do you think this is going to take?

I am against a !freeday command because that will be easily abused. I like our current freeday system. The rest I am fine with.

If this is going to happen, you guys shouldn't be asking us every day if it will be done (that is if Nom agrees to this). You'll have to be patient with the whole process. Just look how long hub took, and it's still unavailable.

agyazo.com_58690e58d302c4f1f3d185e7711ff8d7.png.4e21b480b3d74d63a4822c6d116a764b.png

and if you're against !freeday then let it just say "Freeday" at the bottom.

We already have a newer version than minecart_b7 (it's called minecraft_dynf). That's the latest version.

We already have the latest mlcastle.

Snowday looks like a port, but we'll try it. Also: "I made this map in about 9 days because I was extremely bored - there are most likely a lot of bugs / glitches that I don't know about, so please let me know as soon as possible and I will try to fix them."

Ponyjail, I have no problems but I can see people complaining it's a pony map. gg.

jail_WiP, I already see problems with this. It's clearly a port from one of the counter strike games. You can see he used CS:S textures. This map will not be added.

[ATTACH=full]21917[/ATTACH]

The maps were literally just put on today and everyone actually loves WiP. It is very well made and people can easily see where places are located. Dont know why it will be unadded. 90% of the server said it is the best map they have seen in ages. No bugs or anything, lots of games and it is a shit ton of fun. PLEASE DONT GET RID OF IT. ASK ANY REGULAR