Hate to -1, but I feel it's needed. Rules aren't being enforced here, and while Jordan is a cool dude, he does not meet the age limit that was put there for a very good reason.

A: 9/10

M: 7/10

but hes mature for his age tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus why not let him in i know him and i think hes a good kid and im sure we can make you believe that he wants to support the community just by telling you so, so why not!?!?

and hey, we let people get UNBANNED for singing a stupid song while eating pizza and recording it and uploading it on here! there is no reason to deny this but hey that new kid who's 9 and made a member app just because this wasnt denied ... is getting denied because..... umm..... well i dont know him so

-closed -closed -closed +1

Hate to -1, but I feel it's needed. Rules aren't being enforced here, and while Jordan is a cool dude, he does not meet the age limit that was put there for a very good reason.

A: 9/10

M: 7/10

I agree with @ChickenPanda, therefor I am moving my vouch to neutral.

Gonna throw in my two cents on this issue:

Like most of you guys, I too am beginning to have reservations about the number of 12-year-olds we are making exceptions for when it comes to giving membership too. Clearly, we recently made the change to drop the required age for our members from 16 to 13. And the first member to actually get membership after the change was a 12-year-old.

Obviously, this screams "Incompetence" by the higher ups when it comes to following the newly implemented rules. But allow me to provide some perspective on the matter.

Beefalo has been here for literal years. He is a donator. He plays almost 100% of his TF2 time on our servers. He is the perfect candidate to be considered for membership. He is kind-hearted and all around a good kid. He directly communicates with many of our staff members and is actively trying to find solutions to the server problems.

When the new rule was changed, he first messaged me and asked if he might be able to apply, since he will be turning 13 soon. I decided to make the executive decision and make an exception.

Now, obviously going forward, we will not be allowing every 12-year-old in the world to toss up an application and automatically bypass the rule. This time, Ohstopyou is taking initiative with another exceptional case where we have a younger player who is a regular and very active. He has also donated money to our servers and helps to curb issues whenever he is online.

Is he under the required age? Yes. He is. But I think that someone who has already dedicated so much of his time and money to our servers should also be given the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously, if this wasn't a special case, we would have already closed this thread. You'll also notice the thread is going forward as any member submission threads do. We aren't automatically giving him membership here. We are still leaving it up to you guys to decide. If you feel that we shouldn't allow another exception, just leave your -1 and be done with it. If you agree that this individual has proven himself to be an asset to our community, +1 him.

I've already conversed with Ohstopyou about the matter, and assuming Jordan gets the 13 +1s, he will be handled as if he is another new member. If he does not, then he will be asked to wait until his 13th birthday. But let me end with this: He would not be up for discussion to be a member if we honestly didn't think he was good member material.

That all being said, I will show my support and say this:

+1

A: 8

M: 8

Someone who devotes so much time to our servers, and someone who supports us financially, DEFINITELY should be considered for membership, even if he's only a few months away from being 13.

Like most of you guys, I too am beginning to have reservations about the number of 12-year-olds we are making exceptions for when it comes to giving membership too. Clearly, we recently made the change to drop the required age for our members from 16 to 13. And the first member to actually get membership after the change was a 12-year-old.

Obviously, this screams "Incompetence" by the higher ups when it comes to following the newly implemented rules. But allow me to provide some perspective on the matter.

Beefalo has been here for literal years. He is a donator. He plays almost 100% of his TF2 time on our servers. He is the perfect candidate to be considered for membership. He is kind-hearted and all around a good kid. He directly communicates with many of our staff members and is actively trying to find solutions to the server problems.

When the new rule was changed, he first messaged me and asked if he might be able to apply, since he will be turning 13 soon. I decided to make the executive decision and make an exception.

Now, obviously going forward, we will not be allowing every 12-year-old in the world to toss up an application and automatically bypass the rule. This time, Ohstopyou is taking initiative with another exceptional case where we have a younger player who is a regular and very active. He has also donated money to our servers and helps to curb issues whenever he is online.

Is he under the required age? Yes. He is. But I think that someone who has already dedicated so much of his time and money to our servers should also be given the benefit of the doubt.

Obviously, if this wasn't a special case, we would have already closed this thread. You'll also notice the thread is going forward as any member submission threads do. We aren't automatically giving him membership here. We are still leaving it up to you guys to decide. If you feel that we shouldn't allow another exception, just leave your -1 and be done with it. If you agree that this individual has proven himself to be an asset to our community, +1 him.

I've already conversed with Ohstopyou about the matter, and assuming Jordan gets the 13 +1s, he will be handled as if he is another new member. If he does not, then he will be asked to wait until his 13th birthday. But let me end with this: He would not be up for discussion to be a member if we honestly didn't think he was good member material.

+1

Someone who devotes so much time to our servers, and someone who supports us financially, DEFINITELY should be considered for membership, even if he's only a few months away from being 13.

Exactly. So before you -1 him because he's 12, actually consider what he has done and how he acts.

I think it is very sleazy that we would take his money and time, but not allow him a CHANCE at getting in. Like Scoot said, we aren't just accepting him off the bat; he has to go through the same process as everyone else.

Final notes: Stop derailing the thread; keep any new posts on-topic. If you seriously think I'm just letting random people in or bending rules for no reason, you need to reevaluate what you know about me.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

+1

Well, with this being said; I change my Vouch back to:

+1

A:8

M:8

Active and Friendly, would make an excellent addition.

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Zlurp

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:57654608

Banned:

No

Previously a Member in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

1 year

Further Information:

Friends with Beefalo irl. Have been a donator for 6 months. Spent most of my TF2 hours on xG servers.

+1, mah boi Zlurp, been active alot lately on Jb and as Casey Pointed out, recently upgraded to Uber, and is IRl friends w/ Beefy.

A:10/10

M:9/10